ABERCROMBIE BMX?

• Discuss ABERCROMBIE BMX? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; yea you read that right... [url]http://www.pdxbmx.com/frameset.html[/url] scroll down until you find "ABERCROMBIE BMX?" it makes me just cry... ...
  • Tags bmx ride bmx shop
I

infantry43RIDER

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #1
yea you read that right...

http://www.pdxbmx.com/frameset.html
scroll down until you find "ABERCROMBIE BMX?"

it makes me just cry.
they don't belong...just to use BMX as a selling tool.

and its nate wessel doing the show too...sad.

F

federal_rider12

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #2
wow it was true that bmxers r at abercrombie!!!!!! i was lookin through ride bmx and i saw i piece bout edwin delarosa and it said that edwin, will taubin, and vinnie sammon had part time jobs at abercrombie!!!!! what is the world comin to!!!!!!!! sure maybe workin there is fine(did i just say that????) to make a buck to buy stuff but like make a abercrombie team thats not right.

WESSEL WHAT HAVE U DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sentaafEQpovar

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #3
abrecrombie belongs with those surfer kids who bring their long boards to school and at first u think they are wearing 2 dollars worth of clothes, but as u get closer u see them covered in fancy labels, and all these hols in thier clothes that were already there whnen they bought them, and they wearing like 2000$ worth of clothes

I

infantry43RIDER

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #4
federal_rider12 said:
wow it was true that bmxers r at abercrombie!!!!!! i was lookin through ride bmx and i saw i piece bout edwin delarosa and it said that edwin, will taubin, and vinnie sammon had part time jobs at abercrombie!!!!! what is the world comin to!!!!!!!! sure maybe workin there is fine(did i just say that????) to make a buck to buy stuff but like make a abercrombie team thats not right.

WESSEL WHAT HAVE U DONE!!!!!!!!!!!
well edwin and them are allowed to work there...they are skavengers and just want money.

im talking about abercrombie JUST using BMX to SELL their clothing lines and shit...its sad and shouldn't be.

S

sentaafEQpovar

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #5
****, if i could make money being a sell out and doing sumthing fun, i would... its not like i have to wear the shit when i go to sleep, and start shoping there

E

EasternBMX

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #6
I'm not going to spend the money on there shit but that is not going to make me get mad a people that are or abercrombie using bmx to sell there clothes shit i don't care

E

EasternBMX

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #7
I'm not going to spend the money on there shit but that is not going to make me get mad a people that are or abercrombie using bmx to sell there clothes shit i don't care

F

federal_rider12

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #8
yeah i heard just today that abercrombie has been sponsorin contests since like '99. but i dont care that edwin, will, and vinnie workin there since i mean u gotta make money somehow but im totally against abercrombie comin into bmx since all the preps were it and act like they can ride it pisses me off especially after the airwalk team came to the school for a demo and i was ridin around and a kid past me and was like can u do a backflip and i just looked at him and he was like yeah i knew it u suck. i am the only one in my city who can ride everyone else is a poser who talk to much shit

I

infantry43RIDER

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #9
EasternBMX said:
yea im not getting mad at them...i mean of course this is what companies do to try and make money...and they just picked BMX as their selling tool.
i just am against these kind of companies coming into BMX...i don't really know why...im just not a fan.
and yea about edwin and shit...that is super funny...they are just making money hell i would work there doesn't mean i have to shop there.

F

federal_rider12

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #10
hey whatever u got to do to make money, i work on bikes and work for my gramps when i go to his house(i got payed $20 for washin his truck!!!!!) but i cant get an actual job so im sorta self employed with like a $300 a year income. YYYYYIIIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEEE :roll:

X

XIII

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #11
what the ****! Abercrombie sucks!...why the hell are they getting good old BMX involved in preppy ass fassion shit with a bunch of model fags? I am really pissed now at those people. THis is just sad. THos people are going to get beat up. haha (stupid prepy posers)

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #12
Companies like Abercrombie hire guys specifically to note trends and use that trend to advertise their product. It's been going on forever. You really can't blame companies like that for their marketing techniques. You would most likely do the same thing in their position even though you say to yourself that you wouldnt now. Hopefully, another trend will emerge and we will be freed from the embarrassment of commercials and TV where kids are asking "bunnyhop-tailwhip. Is that even possible?"

Nowadays, I'm afraid to eat the wonderfull goodness of Slim Jim's for fear that the extremeness of it will kick the shit out of me once I eat it.

S

sentaafEQpovar

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #13
EL OH EL,
didnt slim jims used to be for like wrestling?
i guess putting slim jims with Xtreme sports killed it for them

F

federal_rider12

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #14
fenixbykeco i know which commercial ur talkin bout with those *** "ramps and rails" those little tiny plastic ramps that r like big enuff for 2 year olds and its meant for rich preppy kids(i knew a kid whos grandma bought him every ramp and rail so we broke them) and then at the end of the commercial u hear a kid say "Bunnyhop tailwhips, is that actaully possible?" i laughed turned off my tv and went outside and road while thinkin y do all these dumb little kids and preps ruin the sport, so then we went and stole a rich kids bike b/c it had nice parts on it :twisted:

S

sentaafEQpovar

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #15
why would rich kids ruin a sport... they would enhance it imo

their parents would be rich and like have hella like um uh high recognition or sumthing in the town hall nad have skateparks being built all over, and then u would get hella pussy from the chicks for being able to ride, and like that kid u always see busting truckdrivers will be getting more ass than the football team captin

oh yeah, and those little plastic ramps, wtf u brake it for, just cuase it was made my some generic company, its still a decent transistion, and better than a pice of plywood ploped on a garbage can, + they are very light, i think, and u coulda put it next to a wall for some cool wallrides or sumthing, i hate ppl that always break shit, although breaking stuff is fun, its not cool to break stuff that u can put to use

oh and some rich fagit, would most likeyl have that one awsome bike me and pobie saw at toys r us once, it had like those mountainbike forks, that like have three prongs that connect up to the handle bars, and it had disc breaks and a bunch of other things, oh yeah, it had mags, and that cool curvey seat post

G

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #16
im gonna go buy some abacrombie tonight

lol @ some dumb broad cheerleeder falling on her face

F

federal_rider12

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #17
sentaaf u wanna know how they ruin the sport????? well they r rich so they can buy what they want and act all bad and can do nethin b/c they have an expensive bike but reality they sux ass. and get this a rich kid(yes i just said RICH) dad bought the local skatepark here in order to build somethin for his kid so we got junk ramps that were slapped together by cavemen on an old basketball court and deemed it a park

S

sentaafEQpovar

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #18
its rare for people to be that rich.....

F

federal_rider12

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #19
oh yeah we broke those ramps b/c they sux ass too u try ride it with a bike is impossible it moves!!!! and the transition suxs its better for skateboards which it even suxs on those and they do break easily especially ridin a bike on them

F

federal_rider12

ABERCROMBIE BMX? post #20
rare to be that rich no way a $200,000 park bought in a wave of cash for someone rich especially were i live. Honda motor company, Goodyear tire plant, and Scotts lawn care product factories all in the area where i live so there is an endless supply of rich kids. out skirts of town r filled with houses that r a couple million dollars and many country clubs stuck in a town of no more then 15,000 people

New Topics