AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!!

• Discuss AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I HATE BREAKS!!!!!! Man, I hate them. Okay, have you ever noticed that if your break cables are in one position, then they break perfectly, but... ...
  • Tags bike flatland tailwhip
stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #1
I HATE BREAKS!!!!!!
Man, I hate them.

Okay, have you ever noticed that if your break cables are in one position, then they break perfectly, but if you move them to a different position then they dont work at all? Well thats how mine is, and it wont allow me to ****-ing tailwhip.
I've been getting the tailwhip down really nicely, except that when the frame gets around like 300 degrees then the front break cable stops working very well. If anyone flatlands or knows what you need to do to do a flatland tailwhip then you would understand. You need to clutch the front break as you balance on the front wheel, or else it will spin and you will fall.
I'm getting a gyro which will fix it, but I don't have a time slot at the store to get it welded until like 2 weeks from now. What can I do to fix this. Can I tie the cables in some way. I'm soooooo ****-ing pissed off. I threw my bike on the ground cause it just wouldnt ****-ing work!!!!!

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #2
try tying the brake cable to your handlebars. that way, it wont move no matter what position ur in... or, it could be that ur brake cable isnt long enough for you to do a tailwhip? can u do a 360 barspin? if not, get a longer cable.

T

The Worst

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #3
lol never heard of breaks on a bike....my school has a few breaks during the school year....but thats sucks you might have toi wait forur brakes ride brakeless ..Less effort

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #4
Canadian_BMX said:
dude chill wit the language
Dude man, let the dude do what he wants.

E

erny4130

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #5
Have a longer cable 8)

O

oibmxpunx

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #6
its cool man u dont need brakes to flat land tail whips

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #7
Don't you? Don't you need to hold the front break while you balance on the front tire to prevent it from rolling, and you slipping?

B

bruisedbob

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #8
Can't you just jam your foot into the fork and tailwhip? Let balance be your brake.

T

Trimix

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #9
That's what I've been doing. No front BRAKE......just a foot, and it works.

X Boarder

X Boarder

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #10
Yeah same here, for flatland tailwhips you don't need brakes, if you jam your foot in it will hold. The only place I think would need brakes to do it would proabbly be if you're doing it as a lip trick. I see people using brakes all the time on those.

T

Trimix

AAAGGHH BREAKS!!!!!!!! post #11
I see people using their foot all the time on the lip, and that is where I am eventually headed with this whip :)

New Topics