A Whole New Bike

• Discuss A Whole New Bike in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi everyone , after a long hard thought im going to build my own custom because the WTP Trust has a 21" Tt which is to big for me Ok, so here is the... ...
E

ellb123

A Whole New Bike post #1
Hi everyone , after a long hard thought im going to build my own custom because the WTP Trust has a 21" Tt which is to big for me

Ok, so here is the problem im not sure what to get parts wise

I have £400.00 to spend on a bike

I would like a 20-20.5 Tt

Something for park and street

And don't hate me for asking because im not so good with the parts bit of ridein , i have used some sites and had a look around but im asking for things other people would recomend

Or if not what sort of compelte would be good for me
Rep for good answers and help

Thanks

D

DonVon12

A Whole New Bike post #2
if i was you i would get one of the new F.I.T 2009 bikes

Traitor King

Traitor King

A Whole New Bike post #3
Not sure the exact TT length but I know the WTP Recon's shorter and its only £30 more, so thats alot easier than building a custom, plus you'll get a better bike for your money.
It also looks sweet!

Did I mention that I order a Recon yesterday?

*Just looked it up, the TT is 20,8"
How much difference does that make?

E

ellb123

A Whole New Bike post #4
well im 5ft and 13 , yes i know im short lol im not to sure and i really don't like the colour of the recon

E

ellb123

A Whole New Bike post #5
btw im just saying a would like to know each part and what i would need, i have an 4 year old diamond back atm but so i could use brakes and things from that but don't want to use much of it

JoeyWinkle

JoeyWinkle

A Whole New Bike post #6
You Wont be able to get a decent custom for £400, well, not to WTP part spec anyway
seeing as frame bars and forks is about £350 anyway. unless you feel like kitting your bike out with 1 piece cranks and cardboard rims.

New Topics