A week in Melbourne

• Discuss A week in Melbourne in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; ok so i went to melbourne this week and it was pretty cool. i know my full cabs arent the best but i can sometimes get clean ones and its a new trick... ...
matt69bmx

matt69bmx

A week in Melbourne post #1
ok so i went to melbourne this week and it was pretty cool.
i know my full cabs arent the best but i can sometimes get clean ones and its a new trick ive just learnt.
also at the start that things a banana parachute we let off the 19th floor of the building we stayed at.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-q1tAxoTUr4

B

bmx93

A week in Melbourne post #2
how did you get to melbourne with your bike? did you fly?

I

iGamble

A week in Melbourne post #3
They have flight bags for bikes. Sweet video man. Looks like alot of fun!

M

maras91

A week in Melbourne post #4
nice riding
did you get to ride rampfest? was it any good?

S

Smickus

A week in Melbourne post #5
loved your 360's and footjam whips but I think you need to work on your indian givers... Also try non-opposite fullcabs because I learnt them opposite just like you and its actually easier to do it the normal way...

B

bmx93

A week in Melbourne post #6
nice riding
did you get to ride rampfest? was it any good?
i live in melbourne and ramp fest is amzing, if your in melbourne definately have a ride there, foam pit is ssoooo sweet

matt69bmx

matt69bmx

A week in Melbourne post #7
nice riding did you get to ride rampfest? was it any good?
thanks man, i hell wanted to go to rampfest we were actually planning to but then instead we slept all day i was pretty pissed off when i got home to find out it had a foam pit because i want to maybe start giving flips a try

loved your 360's and footjam whips but I think you need to work on your indian givers... Also try non-opposite fullcabs because I learnt them opposite just like you and its actually easier to do it the normal way...
uhm what do you mean? i think i follow a bit but not much, thats the only side i can go to with landing a fakie otherwise i either end up with a reeeealy sketchy landing or a stack but thanks anyway.!

New Topics