A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G)

• Discuss A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; A webvid filmed and edited by me, Tom Belgrano, AKA Jermaine Kelly, Featuring Stephen G (SuperMod), Logan Smith and Alan Cameron. Happy Watching... ...
J

JermaineKelly

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #1
A webvid filmed and edited by me, Tom Belgrano, AKA Jermaine Kelly, Featuring Stephen G (SuperMod), Logan Smith and Alan Cameron.
Happy Watching, comments are welcome, if it comes down to it in the revolutionnz.com webvid contest, votes are also welcome!

sorry about the shocking quality, i tryed HD but vimeo seemed to poo itself.
cheers

http://vimeo.com/1952747

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Smickus

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #2
I liked it, some really good clips in there and funny bails... That 360 down the stairs to buckled wheel was nuts! Haha. Editing was good too.

biketillidie

biketillidie

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #3
LOL at Stephen annihilating that skater! LOL!
Sick vid :D

T

Trimix

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #4
looks great, what can i say :)

CPall

CPall

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #5
pretty good both good riders like

Justin

Justin

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #6
Awesome stuff. I had no idea you guys were so skilled, I'm impressed.

T

t1jay

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #7
20 points for tailwhiping the skater but your an ammiture with the maccy's trays, we have moved on to laminate flooring haha. nice vid +rep

Stephen G

Stephen G

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #8
That's the first time we've done the skids with 'em haha.

I quite like how this has turned out tbh.
But Tom! Where are all my grinds?!

monkeysan

monkeysan

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #9
LMFAO @ McDonalds tray skidz - we used to do those back in the day!

kheridr

kheridr

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #10
good mix on funny clips and bails

Stephen G

Stephen G

A Short Teaser Webvid For 'Do You Come Here Often' (featuring Stephen G) post #11
Bump, you know it's better than Zach's and Jasons vids ;)

New Topics