A couple pics from a relaxed sesh

• Discuss A couple pics from a relaxed sesh in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Nothin great. Of course the white bike is mine. All other pics were taken by me. The one who took mine is a beginning photographer... ...
Superbeast

Superbeast

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #1
Nothin great. Of course the white bike is mine. All other pics were taken by me.
The one who took mine is a beginning photographer

Me doing backwards 1 footed steamroller type thing. Not really a real name for it though

Simple fork glide. Gotta love my beard. 9 months till i shave.
(Oh and as soon as he sends me the pics ill have a couple street pics up)

Simple endo to fakie but chainless.

aint that such a cute trendy bike with a youngin on it

More to come when he sends me the rest. I took 155 pics so there'll be plenty more

B

bmx93

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #2
kids bike is sweet, cant wait to see some more pics

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #3
nice flatlanding super.

Superbeast

Superbeast

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #4
Yeah still waitin on more pics cause there's some nice ones. That kid can actually almost pull flat 3s, still more of a tiretap, and can almost pull hop barspins. My sprockets better tho :p mine is homemade

Nonni

Nonni

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #5
There is no chain on the red bike :/

Nonni

Nonni

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #6
lol i like that style

IB Street

IB Street

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #7
Super owns flatlanding.

biketillidie

biketillidie

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #8
Beasty. Nice pics.

Superbeast

Superbeast

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #9
thanks for the comments.
Yeah no chain on the red bike for those pictures. He carries a breaker on him so when he gets to spots he can take is chain off an ride chainless. He's actually good chainless too.

stecolony

stecolony

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #10
you flatlanders and your uncanny ability to be able to do anything and everything tech on a bike!
the chainless kid really looks like nathan williams..

Superbeast

Superbeast

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #11
^ i never thought about that but your right

An actually the flatland thing is true haha. My street riding is alot more tech than anything else. Nothing extremely big an when i do i just add random stuff in to make it cooler. I actually just started working on a variation of a fj whip. On flat ground i kick the bike around an when it gets halfway put my left foot that usually catches the top tube on my front peg and scuff the tire back towards me an pull it into a no handed backwards steamroller basically the thing in the first pic

C

Capo617

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #12
Nice pictures and riding. But why doesn't dude just invest in a coaster? Seems like a bit much to take your chain off and on before and after every session. Especially if you go to alot of spots daily.

connor3992

connor3992

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #13
great pics!!!!!!!
rep+

Superbeast

Superbeast

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #14
thanks for the comments

SMoKEY1882

SMoKEY1882

A couple pics from a relaxed sesh post #15
Haha your riding at my old high school, I was looking at that and thinking where the **** does that seem familiar. I use to ride at liberty everyday like a year before the construction started... Busted my ass good clearing the front set.

New Topics