a bug in my room!

• Discuss a bug in my room! in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; i am here to report a bug in my room. i repeat a bug in my room. it is believed to be a male fly. it is 4 mm tall. it was last seen on my desk. any... ...
G

gt_thumps

a bug in my room! post #1
i am here to report a bug in my room. i repeat a bug in my room. it is believed to be a male fly. it is 4 mm tall. it was last seen on my desk. any info about this bug with the alias of knat would be great thank you.

415fsxrules

a bug in my room! post #2
gt_thumps said:
i am here to report a bug in my room. i repeat a bug in my room. it is believed to be a male fly. it is 4 mm tall. it was last seen on my desk. any info about this bug with the alias of knat would be great thank you.
u know ur cool when....

E

evanc

a bug in my room! post #3
415fsxrules said:
u know ur cool when....
...when you don't make posts like this. Seriously, how much time did you save by typing like that?
u know ur cool when.... = 24 key strokes.
You know you're cool when... = 29 key strokes. Not to mention you get to retain your dignity and all appearance of intelligence.

W

Wynex

a bug in my room! post #4
Please only report BUGS (no insects) :lol:

L

leon_luxton

a bug in my room! post #5
HAHAHA...i was funny though :lol:

H

hartattack_199

a bug in my room! post #6
hahahah, i thought it was funny as well

and as for evanc, i knew he sounded familiar, Does anyone think that he tries to sound like Strong Bad?

New Topics