a bmx bike...

• Discuss a bmx bike... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi guys i'm new to bmx just thinking on buying a bike. Could you advice me what bike is better Schwinn Automatic Trail 2.0, GT Performer or Author... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx bmx bike bmx bikes gt se bikes
C

chupa7

a bmx bike... post #1
hi guys i'm new to bmx just thinking on buying a bike. Could you advice me what bike is better Schwinn Automatic Trail 2.0, GT Performer or
Author Massacre. basicly i'm going to use it in dirt jumping. Any thoughts, suggestions are welcomed...

I

infantry43RIDER

a bmx bike... post #2
poverty buck 99
2-hip soul
dk general lee
dk six pack
dk eight pack
eastern shovelhead
hoffman rythm
hoffman rythm star

tons of good beginner bikes out there for ya....its your choice though...

C

chupa7

a bmx bike... post #3
firstly thnx for answering. You see the reason I mensioned those bikes because I live in Europe, in Estonia and the range of bmx bikes offerd here is quite small.
When I went through the list the only onez I found in my price range are these ones and some cheaper bikes. so you seee my problem...

H

hartattack_199

a bmx bike... post #4
Wal mart bike otta do the trick, just don't go tooo low

C

chupa7

a bmx bike... post #5
damn how I like bid countries like Canada, USA etc...many bike too choose from. well for my f*Cking small country there is only some GT, Schwinn aaand I dont know if you all herd of Author bikes...

H

hartattack_199

a bmx bike... post #6
what country is that

I

infantry43RIDER

a bmx bike... post #7
a lot of mail order places will do international though....

C

chupa7

a bmx bike... post #8
hartattack_199, estoinia is between Finland, Russia, Sweden and Latvia. I see somebody is not so good in geografy...
infantry43RIDER could you or anyone else tell me about how much international mail order will cost me. Not used to internet shoping... just dont want to go too expencive

J

jonorme

a bmx bike... post #9
And somebody is not so good in english "Geografy" lol :lol:

C

chupa7

a bmx bike... post #10
o come on... english is not my mother-tongue and besides it was kind a quicker to write that way than GEOGRAPHY. So you see I know how to spell.

I

infantry43RIDER

a bmx bike... post #11
if you want to use dans comp...they ship internationally you have to call to figure out shipping costs...
1-812-838-2691
www.danscomp.com

C

chupa7

a bmx bike... post #12
THANX....

C

chupa7

a bmx bike... post #15
why does Hoffman flow cost at danscomp.com only 199.99US and at alies.com the same bike costs 259.95. how come the prices are so different? And could anyone tell whats the differents between 4130 tri-moly frame and 4130 chromoly frame and which is better?

N

narkar

a bmx bike... post #16
chupa_7 mine vaata velo+ ja kui sealt midagi ei meeldi siis vaata gt bestwick prod 60$ on lennukiga kiir satmine ameerikast 5 päeva tuleb muidu

I

infantry43RIDER

a bmx bike... post #17
hmm..

New Topics