911 beginner

• Discuss 911 beginner in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; yall i just started bmx cuz i aint doin skateboardin, 2 much of a pussy sport :twisted:j/p . i need help tho, i just needa know wut i should do to like... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
M

Makaveli

911 beginner post #1
yall i just started bmx cuz i aint doin skateboardin, 2 much of a pussy sport :twisted:j/p . i need help tho, i just needa know wut i should do to like start gettn into this shit, like tricks n all, im a 15/f frum Jersey anyone on the east coast willin to help me, just give me info on how to get started aight, thanx yall

Poseidon

Poseidon

911 beginner post #2
M

Makaveli

911 beginner post #3
AIM/AOL= GUNITflex4me420

S

Super S***

911 beginner post #4
1.figure out what type of bmxing you are going to do most.street,dirt,vert.ext

2.buy a bike acording to what type of biking you are going to do.i sugest looking at some cheap all around bikes first.

3.learn how to bunnyhop

4.go down to your local place to bmx. e.g your local trails,skatepark,flatland area

5.if you are ready,get a new bike that is more specified to your type of riding and just genraly better

6.go their loads and loads with your mates and stuff an just practice new tricks ans stuff

7.if you think you are good enough mabie enter a small comp

8.enter bigger competitions until you get sponsered

9. get more and more sponsers

10.leave your old job and become PRO

11.and finaly you can of course do number 5 at any time,you also might want to do 3 during 4 and 6.

Thankyou.

Poseidon

Poseidon

911 beginner post #5
^ Too bad it isnt that easy.

Or maybe it is a good thing it isnt that easy.

G

gt_thumps

911 beginner post #6
yeah do wut he said. cept it takes a while to finish the list

S

Super S***

911 beginner post #7
i forgot to say the last ones can take time...like years

I

infantry43RIDER

911 beginner post #8
yes but its a path to follow...

M

Makaveli

911 beginner post #9
yall i was just wonderin, i went n got a bike, but my dad made me get a cheap one=mongoose impact. is that a bad kind? some kid told me it was alright to start out on but should get a new one in like 4 months or so. just wonderin. :roll:

Poseidon

Poseidon

911 beginner post #10
Er

That kid was me, I meant..i'm sure you can learn a few things with it..dont worry so much about bike just yet, you may not stick with it.

I

infantry43RIDER

911 beginner post #11
true.

and im sure you can do plenty of learning on that bike but yea if you do stick with it you will need another bike...

M

Makaveli

911 beginner post #12
mk ok i have another quick question if yall could help me out with it. i learned how to do an endo (thanx poseidon) but i cant exactly get it like all the way off the ground, it comes about 2/3 inches up thats it tho :cry: . wut am i doing wrong? also my dad thinks the seat may be too low, could that be the problem? thanx guys :wink:

Poseidon

Poseidon

911 beginner post #13
Uhm

The seat shouldn't be a problem...unless it's all the way down.

The Endo: You may be going too slow...not jamming your foot in hard enough..or if youre doing it breakless...you need to hop/jump up with your backend more opposed to just pulling slightly...also practice driving into a curb.

O

OldSchoolDirtJumper

911 beginner post #14
English

This probably won't go over well but I just have to.........

Makaveli,
You should learn how to speak and spell in english not ebonics. Then these guys will be able to teach you properly. :wink:

Old School

E

evanc

911 beginner post #15
That's not ebonics. That's just moronics.

Ebonics = "YO FOO' YOU BEST WATCH YOSEF! MAH SPOON IS TOO BIG!"
Moronics = "y r u piking on me? is there nething i can do 4 u 2 plz u? evanc is the gr8st man n the world!!1!"

See the difference?

Poseidon

Poseidon

911 beginner post #16
I see your point, but..

Ebonics are English..it's more of a sub-genre..African American vernacular, so if you're having problems with the clarity of her questions/remarks..then it isn't her fault she isnt taught properly.

[*edit*- I was replying to OldSchool]

E

evanc

911 beginner post #17
I'm still confused on the "911 beginner".

Poseidon

Poseidon

911 beginner post #18
haha

Yeah...maybe 911=immediate help, beginner= new= im a beginner needing help quick?
Who knows.

O

OldSchoolDirtJumper

911 beginner post #19
Ebonics are English..it's more of a sub-genre..African American vernacular, so if you're having problems with the clarity of her questions/remarks..then it isn't her fault she isnt taught properly.
Poseidon,
That just doesn't jive. The last time I checked, Children of all races in America use the pretty much the same english text books...They sure don't teach ebonics. Besides there are plenty of young people who wern't toaught to talk that way but rather choose to speak that way.

Old School

Poseidon

Poseidon

911 beginner post #20
Actually

Starting in 1999 some schools in Michigan did teach Ebonics. And her typing that way could be taken as context, or an attribute..people from New York generally have different accents than people from California, they weren't taught that accent, but since they have that accent it doesnt mean they do not speak english, do you understand? Ebonics much like others (pigeon and ****ney coming to mind) are dialects, too..don't get it twisted.

Man I hate swopping down to your level.

New Topics