80 shipped 5th gen ipod video

• Discuss 80 shipped 5th gen ipod video in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; black 30gig video everything works fine has a nick in the top left of the front panel like a chip but nothing wrong with the screen or anything... ...
OMZORS

OMZORS

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #1
black
30gig video

everything works fine

has a nick in the top left of the front panel like a chip but nothing wrong with the screen or anything

comes with charger cable and headphones

PICS

Money only, no trades.

Money order pref, cash pref, paypal+ like 2 bux.

Please pm me if your intrested . i dont get on here much so ill prolly loose this thread. thanks

Last edited:
B

bmxkills

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #2
Really interested!

OMZORS

OMZORS

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #3
So buy it :)

B

bmxkills

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #4
Please pm me pics :) Any reason you're getting rid of it?

OMZORS

OMZORS

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #5
Money Needed for touch screen phone :)

and the fact my girlfriend robbed me from homecoming lol

I gota deal pending over face book for 300usd for ipod shipped to africa, she said shed send paypal.. so i think its legit.. ill get tracking numbers and shit fi the deal doesnt go throught ill post back on here..

I gota 2gig nano for 55 shipped silver almost new with new firewire cable and black earbuds

N

notjoey

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #6
those things arent too legit man haha i got ads like that like crazy and one sent me a check for a pair of under armour cleats and it had 2400 dollars.

OMZORS

OMZORS

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #7
Gettin pics up asap..

Keep me udated who wants it.. this chick is saying she paid and no money so..

P

PUNKROCKER914

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #8
Any Africa thing is a scam, don't be that foolish.

OMZORS

OMZORS

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #9
PICS POSTED, WORMS SWORM , HIT ME UP PAYPAL + 2 bux, concealed cash, money order.. GOGOGOG

BMXDAN

BMXDAN

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #10
yea.. any africa thing is a scam.. if your actually gonna do it than get the money into your bank account before you send it

OMZORS

OMZORS

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #11
yea.. any africa thing is a scam.. if your actually gonna do it than get the money into your bank account before you send it
Thats what i planned on lol.. and getting a tracking number and deliverly confirmation . i mean whats the worst i make 200 off it.. still thats crazy.. but still willing to sell in us for 80shipped

BMXDAN

BMXDAN

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #12
just be careful.. a lot of times they give you fake addresses so check that out too

OMZORS

OMZORS

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #13
just be careful.. a lot of times they give you fake addresses so check that out too
Convo = Saved , can print out and what not.

pelmeney

pelmeney

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #14
would u trade for a 60g ipod.. i relly dont need that much so if u wanted more gigs il trade

OMZORS

OMZORS

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #15
would u trade for a 60g ipod.. i relly dont need that much so if u wanted more gigs il trade
Only if you send first bro, check my itrader.

-Andrew

A

ant1h3ro

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #16
Thats what i planned on lol.. and getting a tracking number and deliverly confirmation . i mean whats the worst i make 200 off it.. still thats crazy.. but still willing to sell in us for 80shipped
you're still looking to get rid of it for 80 here? cause... I will send you $80 now.

OMZORS

OMZORS

80 shipped 5th gen ipod video post #17
maybe tradin 4 60gig
ill get to you about it though

New Topics