6'8''

• Discuss 6'8'' in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Yo, i just started to bmx again after a almost 2 year break ,I'm 6'8'' now... i have a 21'' fit homan but i still get back aches pretty fast when... ...
B

Burton707

6'8'' post #1
Yo, i just started to bmx again after a almost 2 year break ,I'm 6'8'' now... i have a 21'' fit homan but i still get back aches pretty fast when riding, its long enough so i have no problem with my knees hitting the bars but still. So i wanted to know if anyone knows of any good 24'' that can handle street riding and some dirt, thanks for any ideas

J

jawn

6'8'' post #2
Alternatively you could try raising your front end with taller bars, top load (or flipped frontload) stem and/or spacers on the streeter tube.

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

6'8'' post #3
Alternatively you could try raising your front end with taller bars, top load (or flipped frontload) stem and/or spacers on the streeter tube.
truth ^^

B

Burton707

6'8'' post #4
spacers on the streeter tube. could u explain how to do this, forgive my ignorance but i dont remember what a streeter tube

J

jawn

6'8'' post #5
Whoops, I meant steerer tube. It's the tube on the forks that the stem clamps to. You take the stem off, put some spacers on it, then put the stem back on. Just make sure you've got enough steerer tube to go halfway through the hole in the stem, or whatever the stem says it requires (for instance, the Odsy Elementary stem needs 36mm).

T

truebluegallo

6'8'' post #6
Whoops, I meant steerer tube. It's the tube on the forks that the stem clamps to. You take the stem off, put some spacers on it, then put the stem back on. Just make sure you've got enough steerer tube to go halfway through the hole in the stem, or whatever the stem says it requires (for instance, the Odsy Elementary stem needs 36mm).
i recomend solid roseannes fbm protect ya neck top loader with spacers undeneath an fit lurch 22 inch tt your so big u dwarf me

New Topics