360s

• Discuss 360s in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i never really payed much attention to spins but ive been workin at it lately, i can 180 no problem but did anyone else find it easier to 360 off of a... ...
  • Tags 180 360 fakie
S

sr71racer

360s post #1
i never really payed much attention to spins but ive been workin at it lately, i can 180 no problem but did anyone else find it easier to 360 off of a ledge or down something then off of a jump? not really sure, could be a dumbass question but hey im a racer.

E

EasternBMX

360s post #2
can you fakie out of your 180's if so **** YOU, and how i can't seem to get it....I can spend but when i land my momentum just stops and i pedal forward

Thanks

O

oibmxpunx

360s post #3
search man i posted this yesterday

S

sr71racer

360s post #4
yea i saw that but it didnt really help

E

evanc

360s post #5
EasternBMX said:
can you fakie out of your 180's if so f*ck YOU, and how i can't seem to get it....I can spend but when i land my momentum just stops and i pedal forward

Thanks
You just gotta go faster, and practice fakies on a bank. 180 to halfcab = fun.

E

EasternBMX

360s post #6
Evan I can fakie like a mad man I am the backwards man not really....but i can fakie it is just out of 180's i land and stop drives me crazy but i'm getting really close
i'll keep everyone posted on my proggresion

E

evanc

360s post #7
Gotta go faster then.

T

Twinkie

360s post #8
i found wut helps me to fakie outta 180s is to spin it just past 180, like 190 and i pedal really fast backwards, helps me balance

I

ieatcrayons

360s post #9
now try a 180 to 360 half-cab

E

evanc

360s post #10
it's called a fullcab.

I

ieatcrayons

360s post #11
oh, whatever those are kewl