3 piece cranks install

• Discuss 3 piece cranks install in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'm fairly new to bmx, just started last year. I bought a specialized street boy that came with 1 piece cranks. After about 1 month of progresively... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx part bmx parts cranks parts street tutorial
N

noper1

3 piece cranks install post #1
I'm fairly new to bmx, just started last year. I bought a specialized street boy that came with 1 piece cranks. After about 1 month of progresively tougher abuse from riding street, they bent - making it awkward to pedal. I would like to invest in some 3 piece cranks and I would like to install them myself too. Is there a site with tutorials on installations of bmx parts, or, would a quality set of cranks like primos come with instructions?

D

DrunkPunk180

3 piece cranks install post #2
noper1 said:
I'm fairly new to bmx, just started last year. I bought a specialized street boy that came with 1 piece cranks. After about 1 month of progresively tougher abuse from riding street, they bent - making it awkward to pedal. I would like to invest in some 3 piece cranks and I would like to install them myself too. Is there a site with tutorials on installations of bmx parts, or, would a quality set of cranks like primos come with instructions?
if you could wait a day or two i could tell u if they come with instructions i just ordered some primo powerbites (my 1 peice cranks bent too) and they should b in today or tomorrow

P.S. i got them on sale at www.flatlandfuel.com for $70.00(american $)

N

noper1

3 piece cranks install post #4
The crank specific page on that site is down.

D

DrunkPunk180

3 piece cranks install post #5
noper1 said:
The crank specific page on that site is down.
no it`s not it is if u click the cranks on the bike but if u click chose bike part and the click crank/bottom bracket, 3 peice it will work

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

3 piece cranks install post #6
have you got it installed already?

New Topics