3 neeto pictures

• Discuss 3 neeto pictures in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; lol, quality is due to the fact that we recorded it with a camcorder... then we got my friends digital camera, and recorded the lsd screen on my... ...
S

sentaafEQpovar

3 neeto pictures post #1
lol, quality is due to the fact that we recorded it with a camcorder... then we got my friends digital camera, and recorded the lsd screen on my friends camcorder, then put it into paint and edited it

me airing the shitty q-pipe

me bunnyhoping up a picnic table

yay, i can manuel the deck of the lil qpipe thing

F

federal_rider12

3 neeto pictures post #2
oh my god dude if thats the quarter pipe ur talkin bout double peggin i dont think it is possible!!!! it looks like a wedge!!! its gotta be a wedge

S

sentaafEQpovar

3 neeto pictures post #3
why are pictures not work... good sir please me need informed now of not knowing pictures work

F

federal_rider12

3 neeto pictures post #4
:?: :?: :?: im lost :shock1: :eh: :hmm: :doh:

E

evanc

3 neeto pictures post #5
that's the most ghetto way to get pictures EVER. Disposable cameras are what? $2.99?

I

infantry43RIDER

3 neeto pictures post #6
yea they sure are.

E

EPMD

3 neeto pictures post #7
evanc said:
that's the most ghetto way to get pictures EVER. Disposable cameras are what? $2.99?
HHAHAAH :lol:

C

casperh

3 neeto pictures post #8
nice bunnyhop man

E

EPMD

3 neeto pictures post #9
Pobey told me you fell after that manual why didn't you show it ? :lol:

S

sentaafEQpovar

3 neeto pictures post #10
cuase then it would ruin it... not really fell... but just fell off the bike, and had to run after it and hop back on while still holding the handlebars.... i got that trick down about 2/3rd the time, but since the ones we got on camera where hella unclear, i didnt put those ones

E

evanc

3 neeto pictures post #11
I noticed that it totally looked like you were going to loop oput on the tranny going down the quarter. Unless you just grabbed the shit out of your brakes.

New Topics