2dollar stuff from danscomp

• Discuss 2dollar stuff from danscomp in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; should me and pobie order like 10 innertubes or so, like 4 or so tires, like 4 pairs of grips. since its cheaper there than at the bike shop? but its... ...
  • Tags bike review
S

sentaafEQpovar

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #1
should me and pobie order like 10 innertubes or so, like 4 or so tires, like 4 pairs of grips. since its cheaper there than at the bike shop? but its no6t cheaper individually sinc etheres shipping and handling?... any other stuff we would want to buy that u can think off?

D

Devourment 138

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #2
osyssey magnesium sealed southgates for like 39.00 bucks.. 8O

S

sentaafEQpovar

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #3
what are those things u speak of?

D

DirtyDC

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #4
Those are Odyssey pedals, lighter magnesium ones, with sealed bearings. A good deal at $40

D

Devourment 138

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #5
a sweet deal.... I'm about to bust the credit card out and spend like 200 bucks though...thats how they get ya :evil:

S

sentaafEQpovar

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #6
my UNSEALED dk pedals have served me fine over the years, sure they have lost a few pins, but they roll perfectly smooth, and theirs no bearings or nothing popping out of them, or stuff of that sort

D

Devourment 138

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #7
NOTHING beats a sealed pedal.....NOTHING

RuLe

RuLe

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #8
nothign does but to expensive for something thats not worth payign that much like.....

pegs, some are 64.99 and its stupid, for pegs LOL bullshit, then they have seat posts that are 64.99. Thats the stupidest thing, its a seat post for god !

Only buy the best little things if u are a pro rider or your sponsored. If your not sponered and suck, dont lol, only thing u need is good rims, forks, and headset and its all good. the other stuff will last for awhile depending on how hard u bike but dont spend to much on 1 little part....

just what i think tho

S

sentaafEQpovar

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #10
RuLe said:
, then they have seat posts that are 64.99. Thats the stupidest thing, its a seat post for god !o
and then i bet the person thatr buiys that seat post is gonna detory it and cut it and shit to save wieght

I

infantry43RIDER

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #11
i definitly don't argee with not buying the best parts unless you are pro and sponsored...because everyone should try to get the best with what they have.

anyways though...the pegs that are in the 50's and 60's of dollars are usually titanium...to save wieght...and really only hold up to light street and park...they are good if you really want your bike to feel as though you have no pegs.

X

XIII

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #12
South Gates suck...try Cielencki's!

I

infantry43RIDER

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #13
JC's are not 20 bucks though.

W

wonder_coot

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #14
I had Southgates (unsealed obviously coz i'm poor!) an the pins ground down really quickly. This is probably coz i keep pedal grinding though! Tenderisers (unsealed again) are much better, but I've heard good things bout the Cielencki's.

X

XIII

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #15
but still...they are worth the $30...but my pink ones were 42...aluminum, unsealed...because they were limited edition.

S

sentaafEQpovar

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #16
pobies tenderizers dont grip for shit

RuLe

RuLe

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #17
sentaafEQpovar said:
pobies tenderizers dont grip for shit

my ass i got them they work good but i do got to say the unreplaceable pins grind down fast if it hits the ground :cry:

I

infantry43RIDER

2dollar stuff from danscomp post #18
i ride the sealed tendies.
they grip awesome for me.

New Topics