28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups?

• Discuss 28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? in the Reviews, Howtos & Tech-Articles forum in area BMX-Forum Community; well i have a few problems, firstly, would i be able to x-up with my long bars? they are 9" high! secondly, when i do lookbacks over a tranny to wedge... ...
Porkstar

Porkstar

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #1
well i have a few problems, firstly, would i be able to x-up with my long bars? they are 9" high!
secondly, when i do lookbacks over a tranny to wedge transfer, how to i get my leg straigher over the top tube, and turn my bars around more?
last thing, i can do turndowns on my back on the floor, but cant do them out of ramps. how should i go about leaning them?
thanks

M

Marcus Poopy

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #2
practise makes perfect!!!!! and yes you can x-up with your wide bars. and yes just practise, try to crank the turndown and push your legs out.

lewis211

lewis211

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #3
i got 28 wide bars and wen i do barspins it doesnt seem any different from my old 23s . i cant do barspins, i can only do like, litle manual half-barspins but i did a hole 1 once. i tried a hop barspin 1ce, it didnt go well...

J

jellacrosse

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #4
i got 29 inches and I'm fine

bike ryder

bike ryder

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #5
i can xup and barspin with my 27's. just practice. i cant do turndowns tho

vexal

vexal

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #6
tdown on ur back is harder than doing them other ways...and to me there hard to explain...what helped me was watching vids of others doing t down....that and trying them hop...then move to trying them fly out when u feel comfertable...i was able to hop x up when my bars were 28in so it shouldnt be a bother just feels weird

AND IDC WHAT ANYONE SAYS T DOWNS ARE EASIER THAN BARSPINS!

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #7
no... TDOWNS ARE IMPOSIBLEEEEE

vexal

vexal

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #8
no 360s are impossibles....t downs are easy

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #9
vexal

vexal

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #10
Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #11
wanna swap?

actualy second thoughts.. i love flat 3's - yet would love to t down

vexal

vexal

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #12
there actually really easy to do once u get the gists of them...its the getting them perfectly clicked thats hard

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #13
flat 360 do seem impossible :(

lilbmxking

lilbmxking

28" bars = turndowns, lookbacks and x-ups? post #14
well, big bars will help for the turndowns, more leg room although on lookbacks theyre different and they feel different so they will act differently, x ups to me the bigger bars you have the more you keep your legs straight and lean back and up.

over a hip.. which kinda feel wierd

and a look back which is on that hip not the spine. but it isint clicked, i still yet have to get them down but they feel really awkward

New Topics