24''... yea i'm sure its been asked before...

• Discuss 24''... yea i'm sure its been asked before... in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok so here's the deal i'm sure this has been posted a thousand times before but i couldn't find it... i'm debating getting a cruiser... here's the... ...
P

pinecone

24''... yea i'm sure its been asked before... post #1
ok so here's the deal i'm sure this has been posted a thousand times before but i couldn't find it... i'm debating getting a cruiser... here's the deal. i rode bmx a long time ago like 6 yrs ago and i was looking to get back into it. for the past 4 years i've been doing alot of mountain biking. well i went a few weeks ago to ride my old bmx bike and it just feel really uncomfortable. i'm 6'1'' now and i'm all arms and legs. my old frame is a 19.5tt. i kno its to small but i was wondering on your opinions on me getting a cruiser instead of a long 20inch frame. i'll be doing a mix of dirt/park/street stuff. all help will be greatly appreciated

C1in7

C1in7

24''... yea i'm sure its been asked before... post #2
Get some big bars, longer cranks, and a longer tt, you'll be fine.
I'm 6'1", i have 8" rise bars and a 20.75" tt and it works fine
180mm cranks help but its your choice

55psi

55psi

24''... yea i'm sure its been asked before... post #3
Go for a 21+" frame.

fit bike co

fit bike co

24''... yea i'm sure its been asked before... post #4
get a 22" frame 32" bars 8.25 rise and 180mm cranks

J

johnny homeless

24''... yea i'm sure its been asked before... post #5
yeah, what everyone else said. i would only use a cruiser for cruising, the ones out there aren't really built for street and the size of the bike is limiting anyway.

aDDikT

aDDikT

24''... yea i'm sure its been asked before... post #6
Yeah, longer TT and bars and everything would be good. I know people who ride street/trail with cruisers, but the size kinda limits what they can do on certain stuff.

D

D.Mills

24''... yea i'm sure its been asked before... post #7
Heres the deal.. Ahahahah

Get a longer frame.

V

voodoochile

24''... yea i'm sure its been asked before... post #8
if you wanna go down the 24" route i recomend going with mountain bike companys. NS bikes do street specific frames the suburban is the best frame they do its realy playfull and jumps good on the trails

Last edited:

New Topics