21" Tt

• Discuss 21" Tt in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ok, this may should stupid but i am 5ft and im hoping to get the wtp trust 09 for xmas and was wondering if i will be able to reach the bar properly... ...
E

ellb123

21" Tt post #1
Ok, this may should stupid but i am 5ft and im hoping to get the wtp trust 09 for xmas and was wondering if i will be able to reach the bar properly btw im 14 and should grow abit more soon im tiny for my age

Thanks

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

21" Tt post #2
that's going to be pretty large for you! i would stick to a bike around 20" or 20.25". by the time you "grow out of" that frame, you will probably have destroyed it riding bmx anyways. buying a bmx frame is not a lifetime commitment.

E

ellb123

21" Tt post #3
yeah thats what a thought, but i really like the trust and im lookin for a semi-pro compelte

G

goldendragon

21" Tt post #4
I ride a 20"TT and I'm 6'3". Its easy for me to control but I can't barspin and barely X-up. For now go as Jonathin said and get a bike with a shorter TT. You will definitely destroy it before you're big enough for a 21"TT.

L

Lay

21" Tt post #5
I ride a 20"TT and I'm 6'3". Its easy for me to control but I can't barspin and barely X-up. For now go as Jonathin said and get a bike with a shorter TT. You will definitely destroy it before you're big enough for a 21"TT.

What the Hell, are you serious? That's crazy, your back must kill after a ride, Mine does and i ride a 20.25TT (I'm getting a 21" S&M Stricker very soon)

To the thread starter: Get a 20"-20.5" frame man, 21" will limit your spins and make everything harder. Except for X-ups and barspins.

willscott182

willscott182

21" Tt post #6
08 or 09 trust cos 08 is 20.8

McKenzie32

McKenzie32

21" Tt post #7
wtf i found a bike on craigslist it was a 20" and i felt terribly uncumfotable on it.....was it the frame?
im 6'0 and im 13...im wondering if i should look into a cruiser maybe?

Lilwillywilly

Lilwillywilly

21" Tt post #10
S

sackley85

21" Tt post #11
Ok, this may should stupid but i am 5ft and im hoping to get the wtp trust 09 for xmas and was wondering if i will be able to reach the bar properly btw im 14 and should grow abit more soon im tiny for my age

Thanks
At 5' get what other people have suggested... if you really want a WTP then go for http://www.danscomp.com/101784.php?cat=BIKES probably.

Edit: It's a bit big for 5' but it's the best deal for WTP at a shorter length, since the shorter ones are mostly hiten

wtf i found a bike on craigslist it was a 20" and i felt terribly uncumfotable on it.....was it the frame?
im 6'0 and im 13...im wondering if i should look into a cruiser maybe?
That's impressive. Well, I guess I would find a frame that you can put most of your parts onto and go for one that's 21"+

McKenzie32

McKenzie32

21" Tt post #12
i didnt buy the bike though

G

goldendragon

21" Tt post #14
yes lol my bro is 16 and 6'10
I'd check if there was some radiation leaking somewhere around your house.:hihi:

lay said:
What the Hell, are you serious? That's crazy, your back must kill after a ride, Mine does and i ride a 20.25TT
Not at all. I've heard that people have back pains after riding a frame that is too short for them but I've never felt any.

The next bike I might be getting when taxes come around is a Kink Whip or Eastern Element wich I think are both 20.75" so I can do barspins, x-ups, and no smash my knees into the handle-bars all the time.

New Topics