21" TT Bikes Recommendations?

• Discuss 21" TT Bikes Recommendations? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I am looking for a freestyle, ground, ramps, general bike. I am 6' 2", 37 years old and weight about 250 pounds. Can you guys help me with a list of... ...
R

rjoelshipp

21" TT Bikes Recommendations? post #1
I am looking for a freestyle, ground, ramps, general bike. I am 6' 2", 37 years old and weight about 250 pounds. Can you guys help me with a list of 21" TT bikes? I can't seem to find too many. Looking to spend under $400.00. According to past posts, I need something 21 TT or above because of my size. I know that I am a little big and maybe a little old. I just want to get back into it from when I was a kid and hopefully lose some weight.

Thanks

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

21" TT Bikes Recommendations? post #3
Fit Lurch

madeinchina

madeinchina

21" TT Bikes Recommendations? post #4
this 21 inch toptube 400+shipping

aldrix

aldrix

21" TT Bikes Recommendations? post #5
I know you said 21", but just figured I'd throw out there that the Stolen Wrap is 20.75" in case you can compromise on that 1/4 inch. I'm pretty much 6' even and it's comfy for me, but I make no guarantees that it would be for you :p
And I ran across a lot of the same issues when trying to find something not bank-breaking yet with a good length TT. The Wrap is the cheapest I was able to find something near 21" for under 350ish (that was my range). Good luck on your search.

R

rjoelshipp

21" TT Bikes Recommendations? post #7
Thanks everyone, I will look into those suggestions

Grape Peeler

Grape Peeler

21" TT Bikes Recommendations? post #8
il sell you this years 21tt grim reaper 2. for a nice price instead of pending over 400 for it new. pm me.

New Topics