[For Sale/Trading] 2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade

• Discuss 2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade in the Complete BMX Bikes forum in area BMX-Forum Community; MAKE ME AN OFFER!! I'm always looking for unique or normal vintage bikes and parts and frames. Offer me whatever you want of similar value to trade... ...
G

GuerrillaRat

2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade post #1
MAKE ME AN OFFER!! I'm always looking for unique or normal vintage bikes and parts and frames. Offer me whatever you want of similar value to trade (vintage bike stuff and parts, electronics, a Ford Festiva...anything!!). Lol I am NOT looking for any BMX parts or bikes though. Or, just shoot me a cash offer that you think is fair. I'm even more open to partial cash/partial trade. The worst that can happen is I will say "no".

I am selling my 2008 WeThePeople (we the people) Trust complete. Bike is in amazing condition for being a 2008 cuz it has barely been ridden. I just really can't ride anymore cuz I can't afford the medical bills. Lol This was the last (and nicest) bike I've purchased right before I quit riding. I'll be very descriptive about the parts. Frame is factory black 20.8 inch tt with factory drilled holes for gyro tabs, Salt sealed integrated headset, factory WTP handlebars that I rawed and gloss clear coated, Subrosa white and black marbled grips, Subrosa plastic bar ends, red S&M Redneck XLT neck, white Primo Kamakazi forks, 2.10 inch Primo The Wall front tire, black Alex Supra E-Lite front rim with black Shadow Conspiracy spokes and sealed Poverty front hub, black Tektro brake lever, white Animal Illegal brake cable, black Tektro rear brake, black Redline platform pedals with removable pins, white Hoffman cranks (175mm), gold 28 tooth Animal Vinnie Lite (Sprocky Balboa) sprocket that is brand new, 19mm Mission chromoly spindle, factory nickel plated KMC chain in PERFECT CONDITION, 2.10 inch Kenda rear tire (was the factory front tire), chrome Alex DX2418 rear rim with black factory spokes and Salt sealed 10 tooth cassette rear hub with hollow axle. I'm pretty sure that's it...OH! It has the factory WTP seat with Salt seatpost in PERFECT CONDITION!! As I said, this bike has barely been ridden. Feel free to hit me up to come take a look at the bike if you are local. If I don't answer, I'm at work. Leave your name and number and I'll call back. Or just pm me.
Justin
(530)368-4557

Links to pics of bike cuz "" tags aren't working:
[url]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=638793&l=af486e0058&id=100001232324034[/url]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=638795&l=640cf29b21&id=100001232324034[/url]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=638800&l=6078f81dc4&id=100001232324034[/url]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=638802&l=a28aca2170&id=100001232324034[/url]

Last edited:
G

GuerrillaRat

2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade post #2
This thing flows like water and looks sick in the process!

B

BeAsTM0D3

2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade post #3
anything u wany off a 2010 eastern traildigger? Lol or anything trade? Phat hacked psp?

bmxryder2001

bmxryder2001

2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade post #4
still have?

M

MrFrodizle

2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade post #5
Take a drum set for trade?

J

jarred1013

2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade post #6
ill take it for $150

N

natecheney

2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade post #7
would u take a PS3 for the bike? its in nice condition

J

jarrenv

2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade post #8
how bout a kidney? you need a kidney? i know a guy in detroit.... ;)

M

MATRIX

2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade post #9
I had a guy offer him a laptop...unused, and no reply. I REALLY think we need to crack down on people joining, posting and leaving. For all we know he too a pic of a bike off some site and wants to make some fast cash.

I

iliketurtles420

2008 WETHEPEOPLE TRUST (CUSTOM AND BARELY RIDDEN!!) asking $250obo or trade post #10
I had a guy offer him a laptop...unused, and no reply. I REALLY think we need to crack down on people joining, posting and leaving. For all we know he too a pic of a bike off some site and wants to make some fast cash.
hey man do yu still got this bike ill buy it off yu and i wont mess around either

New Topics