2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!!

• Discuss 2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!! in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]2008 GT Bump[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] ( [url]http://www.gtbicycles.com/usa/eng/Products/BMX/Dirt-Street/?s_archived=t#2676[/url] )... ...
Ecko

Ecko

2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!! post #1
2008 GT Bump
( http://www.gtbicycles.com/usa/eng/Products/BMX/Dirt-Street/?s_archived=t#2676 )

I just bought this bike from the store brand new for $300 about a month or two ago. I only rode it about 10 times and only fell 3, maybe 4 times.

The bike is still in perfect condition. All parts are working perfectly, no dents anywhere. The only scratches on the bike are a few on the bars from one fall, THAT'S IT. Oh, and I took off the stickers too, so it had a more clean look.

I am currently selling this bike for $150. I don't have a credit card or bank account right now, so you'd have to mail me the cash in mail, and when I get it I would mail you the bike. I am not here to scam anyone, I have no use for this bike since I am purchasing a 2008 Verde Prism.

I live in upper New Jersey so you would need to be able to send the money there. You can get in touch with me on AIM or Skype.

• AIM: drakkx187

Thank you!

Ecko

Ecko

2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!! post #2
**PICTURES**

K

keandre

2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!! post #3
how much does it weigh and then i will buy it

OMZORS

OMZORS

2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!! post #4
sell me the rear wheel bro

S

skull

2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!! post #5
$150 shipped?

OMZORS

OMZORS

2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!! post #6
Funny..

A

AustinKO

2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!! post #7
i dont think that comment was dirrected to u. he was saying it to the thread starter ecko. lol

Levimoody

Levimoody

2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!! post #8
Not a bad price on the bike. Retails around $250 -$300. Looks clean. I would buy it just not into GT. Sorry man! Hope you sell...

OMZORS

OMZORS

2008 GT Bump, ***BRAND NEW*** $150!!! post #9
sell me rear!

New Topics