2007 eastern ace of spades

• Discuss 2007 eastern ace of spades in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey, today i orderd the 2007 eastern ace of spades from danscomp.com. i am really exited to get it, i cant wait. can anyone tell me how it is. like how... ...
D

danielz

2007 eastern ace of spades post #1
hey, today i orderd the 2007 eastern ace of spades from danscomp.com. i am really exited to get it, i cant wait. can anyone tell me how it is. like how it rides and if there is a certain thing to do or not to do on it. tell me anything about it.

lalo pro

lalo pro

2007 eastern ace of spades post #2
my friend has one, he does an incredible street with big 360's, big gaps, barspins, 180' and big jumps, and he used to have a gt and he destroyed it, but the eastern is holding up just great until now, but one thing that i noticed is that you can't use pegs on it, at least not front pegs, cause the front axle is 3/8 and it's hollow!!
other problem is that the cassette hub sucks, it gets loose every time.
and a pro is that is light!!
i hate eastern, but this seems to be a good bike: 8/10

D

danielz

2007 eastern ace of spades post #3
k, thanks for the info

Air-Ox

Air-Ox

2007 eastern ace of spades post #4
Its a nice bike.

NewS3

NewS3

2007 eastern ace of spades post #5
I run a front peg on my eastern hollow 3/8s axle

superman92

superman92

2007 eastern ace of spades post #6
danielz is my brother and we were at the park yesterday- he had those problems you menioned

he rides a front peg no problems- and the reason the hub is always loose is cause you cant use a washer on the side of the peg.... we just found out

superman92

superman92

2007 eastern ace of spades post #7
comments to that?

New Topics