2004 Preview Video

• Discuss 2004 Preview Video in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well of course im getting new footage but this is just a preview of some of the stuff. Im going to hopefulyl record newer stuff and add the old stuff... ...
  • Tags review video
RuLe

RuLe

2004 Preview Video post #1
Well of course im getting new footage but this is just a preview of some of the stuff. Im going to hopefulyl record newer stuff and add the old stuff with the new and edit it really good since i learned some new editing stuff from video production II

view it here

http://www.ugngaming.com/files/2004preview.WMV

S

sandmriderbmx

2004 Preview Video post #2
tht is awesome!!!!!! u should use some faster music though like ratm or crystal method or sumthin

S

sentaafEQpovar

2004 Preview Video post #3
nice

RuLe

RuLe

2004 Preview Video post #4
:) took 1 hour when it should of took 30mins but my comp is ****in slow! and im talking the speed of the comp not the internet

it always gos slow for video editing

RuLe

RuLe

2004 Preview Video post #5
before i go to bed. can i get some ideas of what you would like to also see on this video? Dont post things crazy that are hard but post something like say grinds or 360's or gaps r whatever. Just tell me what you think would make this video better so when we film after it stops raining (1 day) then i will no what footage to get instead of getting the same stuff

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

2004 Preview Video post #6
Wow RuLe, definetly mad props to ya. Got some good footage there. I like the sweet roof drop, then the wallride, and the crazy long manual at the end. I need to learn how to make vids like that but whats a good camera or camcorder to do it with? Then how would I go about doing it? Thanks bro, nice start to a sweet vid, good music choice.

RuLe

RuLe

2004 Preview Video post #7
still havent desided on the music, that was add'd just for the preview but mmm. i don no what camera is better. i would say ask the guys which camera hooks up to the comp better and recordeds to the computer the best (like quailty recording from camera to comp)

S

sandmriderbmx

2004 Preview Video post #8
im tellin u tht music is too slow for a bmx video, u need somehtin faster paced

F

FOL

2004 Preview Video post #9
link is not working.

S

sandmriderbmx

2004 Preview Video post #10
the site is down right now i think

S

sentaafEQpovar

2004 Preview Video post #11
dont put the manuel in slow mo, cuase then its like... whens he gonna let the front end down... he gonna do it in like a few secs, watch... few secs pass... he'll drop in just a few more sec... a few secs pass, hell drop.... and so on.... yeah fget some of those nice gaps u see in parking lots.... like jumping over the island things, that always looks neeto

S

sandmriderbmx

2004 Preview Video post #12
good video but u gotta get some footage of stuff other than just manuals and barspins, but shit u manual good.

id have some footage of like a tabletop over a 5 stair or somethin like tht

I

infantry43RIDER

2004 Preview Video post #13
yea that was a nice video.
i came in my pants after i saw that last manual.

S

sandmriderbmx

2004 Preview Video post #14
i like the way rule pelvis thrusts durin his manuals, im sure that helps but it looks funny

I

infantry43RIDER

2004 Preview Video post #15
i do that sometimes...if im starting to lose it.

E

EPMD

2004 Preview Video post #16
cool.

RuLe

RuLe

2004 Preview Video post #17
:p view the video again i add'ed more, about 1more min add'ed on so download it again :p

I cant find this rock song. i heard its by fantara but i cant spell it and the song goes

reeeeeee...............spect, What do you say? reeeeeeeeee................spect

M

Matt11

2004 Preview Video post #18
looks good just didnt like the rap. What format is it in? Didnt take long at all to download.

RuLe

RuLe

2004 Preview Video post #19
wait dont watch it for the second time yet. im changing the song so ill repkly to this topic when u can view it / download ti again to see new footage and newer song and tell me what u think

RuLe

RuLe

2004 Preview Video post #20
ok download it now go to the first page

New Topics