2003 mirra frame question

• Discuss 2003 mirra frame question in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi i got the mirra 2003 frame not to be poser just cuz it was the cheapest frame i could get lol but ill cusatomize it with no fear stickers so the... ...
  • Tags bike
H

HaroRacer4life

2003 mirra frame question post #1
hi i got the mirra 2003 frame not to be poser just cuz it was the cheapest frame i could get lol but ill cusatomize it with no fear stickers so the mirra stickers will be off soon but on the frame i got it looks like only a axel the size of a battery could fit would fit isnt the 14mm axels fat axels and not the normal sized ones or is the 3/8 axel bigger then 14mm i asked the dans comp ppl he said 14mm is the size of a AA battery so im like um ok and on the frame i got the battery line goes under the top bar and on all the other frames i seen online the brake line goes on top of the bottom bar does that mean like the one i got sucks to the others or something? lol i dont know i know it sounds *** but yeah pl;z help thanks guys

E

EasternBMX

2003 mirra frame question post #2
no dude you are good sometimes where the brake cable is doesn't really matter it is just a preffrence....The dropouts/axle slots are in fact 14mm which is bigger than 3/8 and don't wurry about that stickers and being a poser or whatever that shit is stupid.....good luck with your frame hope i helped

steve-o

H

HaroRacer4life

2003 mirra frame question post #3
oh ok cool...yeah thats what i thought...so is the guy i talkied to right is 14mm about the size of a AA battery?...thnx about the sticker thing and yeah poser stuff is stupid but im still going to customize it with stickers i like just so its customized and it shows like my personality n shit ya know like expressing my feelings through my bike.....thankx for the luck i just hope it comes out good the stuff in the parts package some ima put on my bike and some ima put on my other bike and take from other bike and put on thios bike i hope it will look good with white wall tires but we will see maybe when im done ill post a pic and ppl can like rate it or something but yeah thanks for your help dude...oh one more question tho what about lubricating the bearings?

New Topics