2 small bunnyjumps

• Discuss 2 small bunnyjumps in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Okey Im kinda new at BMXing. I cant bunnyjump so high and so. Anyway, here's 2 pics. Hope they work... ...
  • Tags 180 bmx jump
J

Julle^

2 small bunnyjumps post #1
Okey Im kinda new at BMXing. I cant bunnyjump so high and so. Anyway, here's 2 pics. Hope they work.

F

FOL

2 small bunnyjumps post #2
odd, first one didn't work, second one did...anyway if they don't work, right mouse button on the cross, hit properties, check the url and paste them in an empty window and tada.

You seem to have the technique for a bunnyhop, that's nice. Now it is just practise to get higher and higher and higher, till you jump over those trees at the background hehe

D

DrunkPunk180

2 small bunnyjumps post #3
nice converse i got some just like them

J

Julle^

2 small bunnyjumps post #4
FOL they work both. Just a lil slow. So if you just rightklick and then "Show picture" then it'll show.
Thanks DrunkPunk180. Converse shoes rocks :D But you know the "air holes" on the sides of them? Both on the right shoe are kind charshed due the BMX. I mean the metal rings there, understand? lol

D

DrunkPunk180

2 small bunnyjumps post #5
Julle^ said:
Thanks DrunkPunk180. Converse shoes rocks :D But you know the "air holes" on the sides of them? Both on the right shoe are kind charshed due the BMX. I mean the metal rings there, understand? lol
ya i know what ure talking about lol. i got some black high tops and the air holes where white and like scraped down to silver and same with my DC Alias

K

kamikaze

2 small bunnyjumps post #6
I love my converses I have black falme and pink but I hate riding in them. I cannot stand it.!! and I like your avatar!! I love Anti-Flag

J

Julle^

2 small bunnyjumps post #7
Haha yay Im not the only "BMX-shoe-sabotage-victim" :D
Kamikaze, what's wrong riding in them? (Doh, I made a shoe-thread so we dont need to talk shoes in here, ay). And thanks, Anti-Flag are the best, and A New Kind of Army is their best album in my opinion.

lola

lola

2 small bunnyjumps post #8
i tried bunny hoppin over a traffic cone

and i burst my innner tube in the back tire.....DAMN! Im getting it back today...HOORAY! :twisted:

lola

lola

2 small bunnyjumps post #11
did it by jumping traffic cone

got it back yesterday and made up for the lost day of riding..aahhh!!! woop woop i get my laptop back tonite also so ill b posting regular this evening hopefully get a pic up of my bike too, can only take it wiv webcam.
Wish i could get picz up like you guys do. Then u could see me on it with my bike. Help!

J

Julle^

2 small bunnyjumps post #12
Well Devouurment 138, they are moving all the time. They stuck too loose. I am fixing it after almost every jump, lol. Im to weak to get it stuck hard. Argh :(

M

MuffinMan

2 small bunnyjumps post #13
julle, your gonna kill someone doing those haha j/p

J

Julle^

2 small bunnyjumps post #14
Uh.... lol?

E

evanc

2 small bunnyjumps post #15
two very small "bunnyjumps," that's for sure. Haha, god damn I'm salty today. *shrug*

J

Julle^

2 small bunnyjumps post #16
You evil little muff :D Haha. Well Im not so strong, Im kinda weak so it's hard for me to bunnyjump.

lola

lola

2 small bunnyjumps post #17
im getting better

im building up my arm muscles and its helping cause i can jump 6steps since thisevening....i heard about my friend jumpin 5 so i went one better and cleared it i was hootin woot woot....and im very proud of myself ill get sum on cam next week...i will have money to get film and get Terry to do the pictures.....I LOVE BMX i love my bike....~sigh~

T

Trimix

2 small bunnyjumps post #18
Good deal lola, were proud of ya'.....that's way cool

D

DrunkPunk180

2 small bunnyjumps post #19
go lola go lola

lola

lola

2 small bunnyjumps post #20
but i didnt tell you........

what the outcome was...i didntdo it on my bike cause my back tire is still not good till i buy one when i get money on friday...i did it on my friendz Terrys and the landing well i made it but i came down all over the place i threw the bike away from me and landed on my arms and scraped them but everything else is still ok. i was happy i made it...thats when i sat up and hooted and got up and jumped around and took my bike back and told Terry he could have his its over there dude...lolz :twisted:

New Topics