2 good days of ridin????

• Discuss 2 good days of ridin???? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; well its winter and i had my chance to ride my new frame and parts so i drove to my friends house and we made plans for 2 days of ridin. we went to a... ...
  • Tags bike bmx double peg grind parts tweak
F

federal_rider12

2 good days of ridin???? post #1
well its winter and i had my chance to ride my new frame and parts so i drove to my friends house and we made plans for 2 days of ridin. we went to a park we both never been to and well it was small and metal and wet. i got to ridin and i couldnt even double peg grind the quarter pipe b/c of it bein so wet and to make matters worse my seat kept slippin and everytime i went to bunnyhop and slide hit my leg and made me wreck, so we left(but not afte some awesome donuts in my friends cars since we were pissed) and drove to the next park. now my seat was fixed and it was dark so we brought a spot light out and rode had some fun carvin the bowl and fallin b/c the light kept gettin in my eyes. so i hit the half pipe and did some grinds and airs and fell some more b/c of the light and wiped really good screwed up my ankle so we left.

day two we went in search of a cement park and came up empty so we hit the same park we went to at nite and i hit the half pipe got warmed up and wrecked hard again and rolled my ankle so i sat down for a while, till one of my friends i hadnt seen for 3 years came in and rode so i went for a gap(quarter to quarter over a 7 ft wedge) and came short twice and my brakes broke and my wheel slide and chain tensioners loosend up but i had to make it and i tried again and i made it real smooth but for some reason flipped and slide down the quarter and sliced a hole in my pants and cut the top layer of skin off my knee and so young girls were like "oh my gosh did that hurt man it really looked lik it hurt" i got up and kinda chuckled and limped over to the fence and said i was done(i had a digital cam with me to take a pic of anythin we did but we forgot bout it), so as im gettin ready to leave my old friend says he knows where the new cement park is so we go and man was i tweaked so i watched for 30 mins then i was like i gotta grind some of the ledges, so i hope on my bike and can barely ride and its startin to rain so i said i grindin and my first try i got half way down the lege doin a sprocket grind before i was haulted and thrown off my bike(that happend 6 times) my last time i did pretty good but still went sideways and got hung up and did it on a badly tweaked bike and body.

quite some 2 days of fun huh? if u even read the entire thing since it is so long

C

casperh

2 good days of ridin???? post #2
federal_rider12 said:
well its winter and i had my chance to ride my new frame and parts so i drove to my friends house and we made plans for 2 days of ridin. we went to a park we both never been to and well it was small and metal and wet. i got to ridin and i couldnt even double peg grind the quarter pipe b/c of it bein so wet and to make matters worse my seat kept slippin and everytime i went to bunnyhop and slide hit my leg and made me wreck, so we left(but not afte some awesome donuts in my friends cars since we were pissed) and drove to the next park. now my seat was fixed and it was dark so we brought a spot light out and rode had some fun carvin the bowl and fallin b/c the light kept gettin in my eyes. so i hit the half pipe and did some grinds and airs and fell some more b/c of the light and wiped really good screwed up my ankle so we left.

day two we went in search of a cement park and came up empty so we hit the same park we went to at nite and i hit the half pipe got warmed up and wrecked hard again and rolled my ankle so i sat down for a while, till one of my friends i hadnt seen for 3 years came in and rode so i went for a gap(quarter to quarter over a 7 ft wedge) and came short twice and my brakes broke and my wheel slide and chain tensioners loosend up but i had to make it and i tried again and i made it real smooth but for some reason flipped and slide down the quarter and sliced a hole in my pants and cut the top layer of skin off my knee and so young girls were like "oh my gosh did that hurt man it really looked lik it hurt" i got up and kinda chuckled and limped over to the fence and said i was done(i had a digital cam with me to take a pic of anythin we did but we forgot bout it), so as im gettin ready to leave my old friend says he knows where the new cement park is so we go and man was i tweaked so i watched for 30 mins then i was like i gotta grind some of the ledges, so i hope on my bike and can barely ride and its startin to rain so i said i grindin and my first try i got half way down the lege doin a sprocket grind before i was haulted and thrown off my bike(that happend 6 times) my last time i did pretty good but still went sideways and got hung up and did it on a badly tweaked bike and body.

quite some 2 days of fun huh? if u even read the entire thing since it is so long
i just **** my girlfriend the 2 days long

W

Wynex

2 good days of ridin???? post #3
C

casperh

2 good days of ridin???? post #4
:prost:

T

Tibro

2 good days of ridin???? post #5
sure ya did....

D

Devourment 138

2 good days of ridin???? post #6
T

Tibro

2 good days of ridin???? post #7
ye.. some people can take a joke too..

C

casperh

2 good days of ridin???? post #8
dont you **** your girlfriend or dont you just have one? :prost: :hihi:

F

federal_rider12

2 good days of ridin???? post #9
i dont have a g/f b/c im ugly and they dont like me ridin, thats how i lost my last g/f she watched me wreck and was like its either me or bmx and i went with her for a day and was like nope id rather do bmx, and im not rich or preppy or drive a "super honda" with rims and "cool" stickers and a huge spoiler bigger then the car and the muffler and thats the car u need to get a girl here

T

Tibro

2 good days of ridin???? post #10
casperh said:
dont you f*ck your girlfriend or dont you just have one? :prost: :hihi:
dont have a g/f mate :( pretty ugly i guess.... theres one girl, but shes way outta my league.. anyway.. enough of off topic lol... :p

D

Devourment 138

2 good days of ridin???? post #11
federal_rider12 said:
i dont have a g/f b/c im ugly and they dont like me ridin, thats how i lost my last g/f she watched me wreck and was like its either me or bmx and i went with her for a day and was like nope id rather do bmx, and im not rich or preppy or drive a "super honda" with rims and "cool" stickers and a huge spoiler bigger then the car and the muffler and thats the car u need to get a girl here
That funny...You pretty much called it with the "Super Honda" theroy. Thats whay I only bang skater chicks, and little pot head switches.

E

EPMD

2 good days of ridin???? post #12
federal_rider12 said:
lol thats pretty stupid.. but the honda part was funny :lol:

S

sentaafEQpovar

2 good days of ridin???? post #13
lol at off topic.... man, i wish my skatepark had chicks there... my firend brought like 3 girls to our jumps.. but they never came back.... wow, sounds like a fun/***/pissy day

L

LuMpY

2 good days of ridin???? post #14
DEVOURMENT, what else do you listen to??? Here's what I listen to>>> Agoraphbic Nosebleed, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Fleshgrind, Deeds of Flesh, Hate Eternal, Meshuggah, Nile, Soilent Green, The Dillinger Escape plan, Deaden, Suffocation, Cephlic Carnage, Regurgitate, Gorgasm, Dying Fetus, Cryptopsy, Kataklysm, Brutal Truth, Morbid Angel, God Dethroned, Jungle Rot, Luddite Clone, Defleshed, The Everdawn, Six Feet Under, Acid Bath, Mastodon, and a lot of other crap. :rock:

Oh, sorry for gettin' off topic, I guess.

D

Devourment 138

2 good days of ridin???? post #15
LuMpY said:
DEVOURMENT, what else do you listen to??? Here's what I listen to>>> Agoraphbic Nosebleed, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Fleshgrind, Deeds of Flesh, Hate Eternal, Meshuggah, Nile, Soilent Green, The Dillinger Escape plan, Deaden, Suffocation, Cephlic Carnage, Regurgitate, Gorgasm, Dying Fetus, Cryptopsy, Kataklysm, Brutal Truth, Morbid Angel, God Dethroned, Jungle Rot, Luddite Clone, Defleshed, The Everdawn, Six Feet Under, Acid Bath, Mastodon, and a lot of other crap. :rock:

Oh, sorry for gettin' off topic, I guess.
My bands is Immaculate Molestation , on the same label as Vomit Remnants, Dripping, Wormed, Terminally Your Aborted Ghost, and formaly Internal Suffering. We have played with, Fleshgrind, Mortician, Brodequin, etc...I listen to all kinds of shlt. My favorites are:

Gorgasm
Cinerary
Anal Blast
Devourment
Sect Of Excration
Sik Fuk
Putrid Pile
Brodequin
Disgorge
Cumchrist
Foetopsy
Screaming Afterbirth
Goratory
Christ Denied...... anything with sik ass vocals, and slammin shlt

Immaculate Molestation mp3's
new unfinished site

L

LuMpY

2 good days of ridin???? post #16
:prost: Sweet dood. You are quite possibly the only cool person on this forum :lol:

S

sentaafEQpovar

2 good days of ridin???? post #17
my sig

I

infantry43RIDER

2 good days of ridin???? post #18
yea sentaf is cool.
it says so.

E

EPMD

2 good days of ridin???? post #19
sentaafEQpovar said:
ooh your lucky..

i just got cancer.. whoo! :lol:

L

LuMpY

2 good days of ridin???? post #20
If you have to tell people you are cool you probably aren't very cool at all. I don't think you're cool(sentaa).

New Topics