2 Custom bikes for sale Racing and Dirt jumping

• Discuss 2 Custom bikes for sale Racing and Dirt jumping in the BMX for Sale / Classifieds forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have 2 bikes for sale both custom made for me, but I have stopped riding now and need money for paintball otherwise I wouldn't be selling these. 1... ...
  • Tags bike bike racing bikes cranks dirt dirt jumping jump racing bikes
B

BMXguy910

2 Custom bikes for sale Racing and Dirt jumping post #1
I have 2 bikes for sale both custom made for me, but I have stopped riding now and need money for paintball otherwise I wouldn't be selling these.
1 Mosh silver 6061 t-1 aluminum frame
Profile 3 piece Cranks(I think somwhere around 175mm)
Profile Imperial Sprocket(I think 43 tooth)
Velocity Rims36 spokes with TNT hubs with a 2 rear sprockets(13 tooth & ? tooth I think)
Tioga Comp 3 Tires with tubes
Answer Aluminum bars
Mountain bike grips
Old v-neck(I think) brakes. I heard these things are worth about 50 bucks fro just break pads though with Dia-comp brake lever
Uni seat
Welgo pedals
Mosh Chain Tensioners
Not sure about chain, but I know it just got put on there about 1 race before I quit
Bombshell Shrike Pro Aluminum custom made to fit the 1" tube

I probable left some stuff out on this and the tooth counts I'll check for sure later tonight and make sure I didn't leave anything out. It weighs about 21 pounds and is in awesome condition. I sound a little stupid with my terms probably, but remember I havn't done anythign involving bikes in over a year. That is my racing bike I'm not sure about what bikes are going for now, but I know I put well over a grand into this thing and it's awesome. I want around 425-475 for this so just say my asking price is 450. I'm flexible on that price.
I also have a dirtjumping bike as follows...

Mosh frame green/black
S@M Pitchfork forks
Sun BFR Rims 48 spoke
Tioga Comp 3 tires
Crupi chain tensioners
Profile 3 piece cranks(around 180mm)
Profile Whip-it sprocket(around 45 tooth I think)
DK Sealed Iron Cross pedals
DK 4-piece bars cut down 1.5" on each side I think
DK Grips I think(I'll check on this I might have gotten differant ones)
DK Dirt jumping Seat

Probable forgot some stuff on this one too but not sure. I put about 800 into this bike and I'd like about 375-425 out of it so I'll say I'm asking 400 for this. You pay shipping on both bikes. If the same person buys both bikes I'll cover half the shipping. These are really nice bikes here and good deals too. The dirtjumping bike was really never ridden because I was scared to ride it. I didn't want to scratch it up. The racing bike was used for racing only! I raced it around 35-45 times than got bored with the sport. I will try to get pictures of these sometime this week. Thanks.

T

tdamore

2 Custom bikes for sale Racing and Dirt jumping post #2
Dude next time post the price and phone. :?

B

BMXguy910

2 Custom bikes for sale Racing and Dirt jumping post #3
Dude next time read a little more. I posted a price and by phone if you mean my home phone number, well I don't know what your smoking but people do not need to know that information unless they're buying it.

S

Scottehrm

2 Custom bikes for sale Racing and Dirt jumping post #4
yea really whats ur name and number. but anyways id like to see and price and pic of the racing and the other bike. im really intrested in the racing one but my little sister might want the other 1 so send pics and prices to me and you might have ur self a deal

New Topics