1st of the year

• Discuss 1st of the year in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; my friend is comin over in like 15 min and were gonna go for the first ride this year and im so excited ...
  • Tags bmx
S

sandmriderbmx

1st of the year post #1
my friend is comin over in like 15 min and were gonna go for the first ride this year and im so excited

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

1st of the year post #2
Right on, I can't wait till I can go on my actually "first" ride also. Damn snow but I'm glad its melting away now. Tell me about your day when you get back.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

1st of the year post #3
I have to wait until a ltte bit after March 8th. Thats when i get my cast off. Its snowy anyways so its not like i was missing a lot of riding.

E

EPMD

1st of the year post #4
I just got back.. fun day actually but there weren't too many spots that were not covered by snow

S

sandmriderbmx

1st of the year post #5
i just got back, we found some awesome spots behind the movie theater, it was pretty fun till i snapped my chain because i put the master link on wrong, i fixed it up and hung out around my house doin manuals and ****ing around, ill post some pics when i get them devolped

I

infantry43RIDER

1st of the year post #6
sandmriderbmx said:
my friend is comin over in like 15 min and were gonna go for the first ride this year and im so excited
you are FINALLY going riding this year man!?

T

Trimix

1st of the year post #7
Man, you guys just have it rough...seriously. I do feel sorry for ya'....I just ride all the time :) I never 'start' riding.

S

sandmriderbmx

1st of the year post #8
yea well thts life up here, i liked it better when i lived in la, went riding every day

S

Super S***

1st of the year post #9
i jst got my first bike (bmx), and guess what. it only goes and ****ing snows. now i have to wait until the snow clears up to ride it. this is strange cuz in england, u dont actuly get that much snow, especialy at this time of the year, especialy where i live

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

1st of the year post #10
I LIVE IN ALASKA. YEAH ITS SNOWY :evil: I can't wait till most of the snow is cleared up so I can hit up the streets. Probably within a week or so.

I

infantry43RIDER

1st of the year post #11
Trimix said:
Man, you guys just have it rough...seriously. I do feel sorry for ya'....I just ride all the time :) I never 'start' riding.
either do i though...i ride in the winter time too man. haha.

B

bruisedbob

1st of the year post #12
Man you guys up north should invest in a barn or something. I would go nuts if I couldn't ride or skate for that long. Or emancipate yourselves and move. Must be rough re-learning stuff every spring, does not leave a lot of time to progress.

S

sandmriderbmx

1st of the year post #13
i wish, i dont have the money and are towns too *** to build one, there is a indoor park like an hour away but im not really good enough to do tht

B

bruisedbob

1st of the year post #14
Being good enogh doesn't matter. How do you think you get good enough? Just go and fall down a lot, try not to get on the way too much. Next thing you know (weeks), You have a solid run. Then are you good enough? I would love an indoor park here and I can't jump a spine, yet.

F

federal_rider12

1st of the year post #15
oh yeah tomorrow is going to be up to 70 or so but downside rain showers and then saturday is going to be like 40. what is up with the weather in this area it sucks and then is awesome then sucks and then awesome man i hate it

S

sandmriderbmx

1st of the year post #16
bruisedbob said:
Being good enogh doesn't matter. How do you think you get good enough? Just go and fall down a lot, try not to get on the way too much. Next thing you know (weeks), You have a solid run. Then are you good enough? I would love an indoor park here and I can't jump a spine, yet.
the people who go there are really good and the halfpipe is like huge, id rather just hang around here were if poeple decide to tlk shit i know i can kik there asses cause there usaully just little kids

New Topics