180s rolling out!?!

• Discuss 180s rolling out!?! in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok. i can 180 every time perfect. and i can ride fakie and turn around. like go up to wall, push off ride fakie 4 a min then turn around. i can do... ...
guitar4lif3

guitar4lif3

180s rolling out!?! post #1
ok. i can 180 every time perfect. and i can ride fakie and turn around. like go up to wall, push off ride fakie 4 a min then turn around. i can do that. but i just cant put two and two together. please help me.

excess01

excess01

180s rolling out!?! post #2
go a little faster and relax and lean back like putting your but like at the tire or something like that im having trouble to lol

sthumack

sthumack

180s rolling out!?! post #3
same here..any tips on the actual pivot from fakie to forward

Feeble51

Feeble51

180s rolling out!?! post #4
Minitrix

Minitrix

180s rolling out!?! post #5
How do you screw up after the 180?

M

marks86

180s rolling out!?! post #6
practice

rect won

rect won

180s rolling out!?! post #7
im having the same promblem wit my 180s

M

Molesrkool

180s rolling out!?! post #8
pretty much... you just gotta go for it..
when your learning them... try it on a downslope so you go into a faster fakie
or try it doing it faster

once you have them down.. you can land them with pretty much no speed

S

stewart

180s rolling out!?! post #9
when i was learning that was the hardest part it helps learning them in a open space with no obseticles seeing things in the corner your eye and take yourfoot off
but this may also help if u feel like seeing somthing in the corner as a need to pull the trick too

the first one i pulled i got this kid who takes water from shower saving to the extreme so if i hit id be like infected first time pulled and the speed off so i didnt get a whiff of the b.o

guitar4lif3

guitar4lif3

180s rolling out!?! post #10
thanks alot guys, i just went faster and DID NOT LET MY FEET COME OFF THE PEDALS

it really helped me just keeping my feet on.

guitar4lif3

guitar4lif3

180s rolling out!?! post #11
sorry 4 double post. to come out of fakie. just turn your handlebars in the opposite direction you want to pivot out i turn left, my bars go right. then wait till your bike is just about sideways, then turn your bars the otherway and use pedal power to get out.

moldaz

moldaz

180s rolling out!?! post #13
its a looooooottttt easier the faster you go... i used to always be scared and go like half a crank and never got one... then i just tryed it with 2 hard cranks around and got it i was like what the hell....

BuMseX

BuMseX

180s rolling out!?! post #14
i am also have trouble with fakies after 180 i can 180 and fakie but just cant get them together

B

Biking2112

180s rolling out!?! post #16
people say practice, but it's really about being loose, if you practice really stiff you arent going to get anywhere. when you land the 180 stay really loose and if you start leaning one way turn your front wheel so you have the bars right under you then try to pivot out.

B

Barrymaxx

180s rolling out!?! post #17
I used to have this problem too. I could commit to the 180, but couldnt commit to the fakie. It was really all a problem in my head.

When you 180, think about back peddling before you even land. Going faster also helps a ton. Once you get one or 2, you will get the feel for it.

lilbmxer94

lilbmxer94

180s rolling out!?! post #18
i dunno how high u do em but maybe try not to go as high

P

p41n

180s rolling out!?! post #19
FEEBLE 51, u did an indian

New Topics