180 mono hop/bunny hop

• Discuss 180 mono hop/bunny hop in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hello my name is mike and im a new member to this forum. i have been riding for about 4-6 months (mainly flaltland) about 2 weeks ago i started som... ...
  • Tags 180 bmx street
M

Mad MiKuS

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #1
hello my name is mike and im a new member to this forum. i have been riding for about 4-6 months (mainly flaltland) about 2 weeks ago i started som street stuff. any way enough about me. i want to know how to do a 180 mono hop/bunny hop so i can fakie double peg and stuff :D

M

Mad MiKuS

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #3
thanks

thanks for the reply!!!!! if your into street of flatland go to www.bmxtrix.com

M

Mad MiKuS

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #4
damn

:? you will never guess wot! that site has how too bunny hop but not 180 bunnyhop :(:(:(:(:(

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #5
the trick in doing a 180 bunny hop is to concerte on doing a bunny hop(you have to bunny hop aleast 2 feet)and just lean to the side that your spinning and soon as your front tire leaves the ground, pull hard. and most of all, pratice...pratice, pratice, and more practice. :D

M

Mad MiKuS

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #6
another problem

thanks for the reply. lol im gonna have too work on my bunny hop i can only do about 1 foot do you have any tips for real high bunny hops? none of my friends can bunny hop 2 feet but the seem to go about 1 meter because they sort of try and push thier bak wheel 45 to 90 degrees in the air. my friend can also do about 100 degree bunny hop because he monos about 90 degrees on the spot then bunny hops and themomentum takes him around

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #7
hmm, to get higher bunny hops, you gotta practice on hopping on to stuff, if you grind, try hopping on the legde and go to higher and higher legdes, keep practicing and and you get higher and higher. try doing atleast 50 bunny hops a day.

M

Mad MiKuS

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #8
kwl

yer thanx for the tips HaRdCoReStrEEtZ ur a champ!!!!!! by the way what country do you live in i live in australia

M

Mad MiKuS

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #9
oops

oops sorry about that last post HaRdCoReStrEEtZ i didnt take much notice to the left of the forum :oops: [/img]

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #10
usa-philadelphia, PA

415fsxrules

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #11
if u just practise 180's each day they will get better as you go when i first strated learning them i could only do like 45 degrees now i can spin like 200 degrees so u just gotta keep doing them.

M

Mad MiKuS

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #12
once i get into the 180 and im rolling / grindin backward how do i get out of it its much harder to get out because i dont have a freecoaster eaither so when im rolling backwards ill be pedaling backwards wont i???

415fsxrules

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #13
u should get a freecoaster for sure :!:

M

Mad MiKuS

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #14
Arnt freecoasters like 100+ and you have to maintain them like weekly i would rather pedal backwards also dont that break easy for street type riding?

T

Twiztid_Missy

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #15
i can do a flat 180, 360 even, with barely 1 ft of hop

E

EasternBMX

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #16
Thats what i was thinking. You don't need 2feet of air to bunnyhop. I can do 180's bunnyhoping a couple of inches. Its all in how you carve the front tire

H

headhunter555

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #17
just b-hop and spin, u dont need 2 feet to do a 180 b-hop, if u can b hop a foot u should be able to do a 180. i can only b hop about 4 inchs and can do over a 90.

I

infantry43RIDER

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #18
it looks real sketchy if you don't got a decent hight of a bunnyhop though...true i can do them bunnyhopping like 2 inches but it looks like shit....if you bunnyhop like a foot and just carve the front tire and spin smooth and just practice you will eventually be able to get the 180....

freecoasters are shit for street...just pedal backwards...freecoasters take all the fun out of fakie...and yes they will break easier for street cause its supposed to be a flat thing....

R

Red One

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #19
is it more about turn really quick before bunny hopping?

or turning your body in the air?

I

infantry43RIDER

180 mono hop/bunny hop post #20
in the air...

New Topics