180 bunnyhops off a skid

• Discuss 180 bunnyhops off a skid in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey, im new to street. Me and my friend ride at a construction site near us, and we use some of the skids lying around. I can bunny-hop up a skid and... ...
  • Tags 180 street
jordan

jordan

180 bunnyhops off a skid post #1
Hey, im new to street. Me and my friend ride at a construction site near us, and we use some of the skids lying around. I can bunny-hop up a skid and two on top and a bit more, but i tried 180'ing off just one, and when i tried to lift up my front tire, it dropped out from underneath me when i whent past the skid. Any tips?

smay

smay

180 bunnyhops off a skid post #2
yeh he needs tips he really sucks im his friend that rides with him, hes horrible . ha j/k jordan (sorry im bored)

Clutch

Clutch

180 bunnyhops off a skid post #3
jordan said:
Hey, im new to street. Me and my friend ride at a construction site near us, and we use some of the skids lying around. I can bunny-hop up a skid and two on top and a bit more, but i tried 180'ing off just one, and when i tried to lift up my front tire, it dropped out from underneath me when i whent past the skid. Any tips?
First off, can you do a 180 off anything, perhaps a 180 bunnyhop?

New Topics