180 bunnyhop on flatground

• Discuss 180 bunnyhop on flatground in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; My highest bunnyhop was perhaps 45cm (1.5 ft). I've seen some guys make 360s from bout 2ft ledges. They told me to like pul my bars up and to the side... ...
  • Tags 180 360 bike
B

bak3r

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #1
My highest bunnyhop was perhaps 45cm (1.5 ft). I've seen some guys make 360s from bout 2ft ledges. They told me to like pul my bars up and to the side before i even get off the ground, then lift my back tire and there - 180 bunnyhop. I eventually get my nose up and to the side, spin on my back tire about 30 dergees, then lift my bck tyre and spin only 90 degrees. if i try to spin faster my buike turns horizontal. Any tips on maybe beginning the hop, or how to spin??

I

ieatcrayons

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #2
dude look around these forums, theres 123904282239872587 posts like this

I

infantry43RIDER

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #3
trimix can help you out.

E

EasternBMX

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #4
infantry what are all of these trimix jokes

I

infantry43RIDER

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #5
im not joking about anyone.
i was just stating he can help this kid out 8)
he should know what im talking about.
lighten up.

G

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #6
www.bakla.net shows you everything you need to know about phat tricks

N

n3lli

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #7
T

Trimix

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #8
bak3r said:
My highest bunnyhop was perhaps 45cm (1.5 ft). I've seen some guys make 360s from bout 2ft ledges. They told me to like pul my bars up and to the side before i even get off the ground, then lift my back tire and there - 180 bunnyhop. I eventually get my nose up and to the side, spin on my back tire about 30 dergees, then lift my bck tyre and spin only 90 degrees. if i try to spin faster my buike turns horizontal. Any tips on maybe beginning the hop, or how to spin??
Thanks for the support Infantry, and for shoveling the hopping threads my way. I know that Vic is jealous :)

First I would say 45cm is a pretty good hop. Slightly carving toward the direction the bike will spin JUST before (as) you pull up on the front tire might help. Also your head has a lot to do with it. Make sure you head is turning in the direction you want to spin, looking behind you almost. Of course you don't have to try this off of a 2' ledge, just on flat ground first.
If the bike is getting horizontal, I would GUESS (all I can do) that you are shifting your weight too much to one side, (usually the inside) and/or the bike is hitting the ground sideways and throwing you to the side. Spin faster, use your HEAD as the navigator for the spin, and wind up your body just before you execute, then unspring.

There - Crayon eater, hopping post 12390428223987258'8'

V

Vic_Vega

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #9
You're damn right I'm jealous...lol j/k. You do a better job of explaining it anyway. Good pointers, Trimix.

I

infantry43RIDER

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #10
yea he does.

T

Trimix

180 bunnyhop on flatground post #11
I know I know....hey I type fast, what can I say?

New Topics