14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE!

• Discuss 14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE! in the Want to Buy (USA) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Okay round 2. Looking for a backwheel, really want to ride before winter gets here so get at me with what you have. Perferably something heavy duty... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
smay

smay

14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE! post #1
Okay round 2.
Looking for a backwheel, really want to ride before winter gets here so get at me with what you have. Perferably something heavy duty.
reverse would be sweet, but yeah lemme know.
thanks!

smay

smay

14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE! post #2
bump:eek:

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE! post #3
stop bumping threads within the same 24 hours. a bump every other day might be acceptable, but if you bump more than that, i am just going to delete your threads.

use the search function and search this forums specifically. there are a ton of federal freecoaster wheels for sale in here.

Last edited:
smay

smay

14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE! post #4
I did search, but when you search for certain parts such as a freecoaster it brings up posts from yesterday to a year ago. Not very helpful
As for bumping a thread, if its a few pages back, ifigure its an honest reason, but if you really care to bitch who am i to stop you, but its not like im hurtin anyone or spamming or some bullshit, you just have to much time onyour hands.

glad we have that settled, any legit people wanna say something HELPFUL?

F

fitaitken1

14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE! post #5
jwnolte is legit... ill sell you my federal freecoaster on a sun bug city light for 220$

smay

smay

14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE! post #6
yeah mod and whatnot gotcha, but really if you have nothing nice to say don't say it. i could see if i did it like 9 times already. but yes, sorry to bump within 20 hours and not 24.

as for your deal its $220 for the khe reverse when shipped for me brand new from albes
http://www.albes.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2381
im not saying yours is a bad deal, but id get that for $220
sorry, but thanks for atleast offering!

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE! post #7
here's something helpful- if you spam the forums by bumping a classified ad every few hours and then flame a moderator while you're at it, you're going to get banned! the other mods will back me up on this.

just a fair warning.

smay

smay

14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE! post #8
:clap: thanks officer, have a good day.

S

Smickus

14mm backwheel w/ freecoaster PLEASE! post #9
Smart alec comments aren't welcome here. Learn some respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics