?????

• Discuss ????? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guys, time for a new frame and cranks, i am 5'2'' and growing,what is a good frame with brackes that i can get, i am thinking about the lofi, i... ...
T

time2ride

????? post #1
hey guys, time for a new frame and cranks, i am 5'2'' and growing,what is a good frame with brackes that i can get, i am thinking about the lofi, i ride everything so ya...thanks

bike ryder

bike ryder

????? post #2
frame size either 20 or 20.5. and 175mm cranks are good. the WTP lofi is good, i want one lol

E RaK

E RaK

????? post #3
what will you be riding?

Pickles

Pickles

????? post #4
what will you be riding?
1-"Everything?"

2-Where in Mass you from?

look in to The Take frames,they had some nice shorter frames a little while ago,as in a year ago. I havent seen them around lately,but I havent been looking so they might be.

you might want to get a 20.5 and adjust the bars to fit your height,so you can use the 20.5 until you outgrow it,only replacing the bars when you need to resize your bike XD

175mm cranks might feel a bit long but youll like them.

E RaK

E RaK

????? post #5
you might want to get a 20.5 and adjust the bars to fit your height,so you can use the 20.5 until you outgrow it,only replacing the bars when you need to resize your bike XD
^exactly

i am from north reading
its about 20 minutes north of Boston

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

????? post #6
i say go 20.5 tt cuz you said your growing so grow into it

New Topics