11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm

• Discuss 11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Today me and sentaaf were owning up our trails behind his house and for some stupid ass reason, i came down the hill / starting ramp, went too high on... ...
  • Tags bike jump
G

11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm post #1
Today me and sentaaf were owning up our trails behind his house and for some stupid ass reason, i came down the hill / starting ramp, went too high on the berm towards the middle of the turn, then (from my tire marks) looked like i tried to recover or some dumb shit.... heart helmets (saved my life imo), i scraped my whole arm along some shitty hard dirt and my head ground on the floor, and my knee banged on seomthing............ALSO..............Before the berm incident, i hit the first jump (14 footish long table), go sqwerly in teh air and said 'oh shit' then accidently went off the second jump (sentaaf was waiting behind the second jump's landing).. after i went off the 2nd jump, i like bailed, held my bike upside down and threw it to the side (sentaaf = happy now), and i landed on the leet carpet in middle of the jump<<<<<<MORAL>>>>>> dont go too high on berm, dont stand behind a jumps landing, throw your bike off the side of a hill if you bail, wear a helmet, dont smoke out of dd's gravity bong

D

Darkmana

11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm post #2
Last night I was sitting at home when I came across a Headline about some kid falling off his bike. I went through the article at top speed and actually almost read it all until I realised "f*ck!....I must be bored!" After banging my head against the wall for about 9 hours straight, I return to the scene of the incident. I found upon arrival there was a second headline. With blind confusion I stumbled into this headline too...lo and behold, it was about some other kid falling off his bike. "Jeez" I thought, and proceeded to look around the room for a sharp object to slam into my ear. When I couldn`t find one I reflected...."I could have died tonight".

This has given me a new lust for life. <<<MORAL>>> Don`t read stupid ass postings with HEADLINE in the title.

DM

G

11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm post #3
/limp wrist for you

E

EasternBMX

11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm post #4
hahaha sorry about your arm dude

yeah i wouldn't smoke before you go ride

I

infantry43RIDER

11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm post #5
whahahhhahahah i wouldn't smoke period. :roll:
another pointless topic.

S

sentaafEQpovar

11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm post #6
lol, he flew like 15+ft away from where he crashe don the berm, and his bike like another 3 ft past him

G

11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm post #7
i didnt smoke weed, i quit like 2 weeks ago after i passed out and was throwing up blood from my friend dd's gravity bong... if you DO smoke though, you should make a gravity bong and conserver so much weed

I

infantry43RIDER

11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm post #8
shut up.

E

evanc

11/12/03 -Headlines- Pobey Dies on B3rm post #9
So you aren't literally dead? Bummer.

New Topics