$10,000,000

• Discuss $10,000,000 in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; what would you do if u won 10 million dollars $$$$$$ me i would buy 2 blocks of land next to each other , on one i would build my house and the... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx shop
renegade

renegade

$10,000,000 post #1
what would you do if u won 10 million dollars $$$$$$

me i would buy 2 blocks of land next to each other , on one i would build my house and the other i would build my huge dirt/street park.
buy a few bikes , cars , and hold onto the rest of my millions.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

renegade

Sjase

Sjase

$10,000,000 post #2
haha 8)

I would buy a second house in Canada in the Rocky Mountains and life there one half of the year with a dozen downhill mountainbikes and ride 'm all day. The other half of the year I would life in The Netherlands in a house on the edge of the forest so I can mountainbike and with a huge stretch of land. There I would build the biggest bike/bmx funpark in The Netherlands 8) .

That would be so cool :lol: :lol: :lol:

renegade

renegade

$10,000,000 post #3
that would be pretty fun :D

J

Julle^

$10,000,000 post #4
Probably the same as you renegade.

lola

lola

$10,000,000 post #5
i would buy

a huge house wiv everything like pool hottub and games room etc...and a shop where i would sell bikes/boards and clothes. And in the back would b the work shop where we would make custom bikes they would sell one off bikes that no one else would have...and a park out back.

And i would have partys at my pad for all bmxerz. :wink:
~sigh~ i can dream.
Mb one day.

P

PoTsHoT

$10,000,000 post #6
Ye i would like to do what lola would do.
Open up a shop/park in Glasgow.....would be sooo kool. would let skaters in but if i got any backtalk then i would be allowed to shoot them :twisted:

D

Dabnorfish

$10,000,000 post #7
I would build an arena of death and pay celebrities to fight. First up...

Dick van Dyke versus Mario van Peebles...

Followed by...

Laurence Lewellyn-Bowen versus Jim Bowen.

E

evanc

$10,000,000 post #8
Well, half would go to taxes. Then one quarter of that I would pay off my debts (house, loans, etc), maybe buy a new car or something. Then invest the rest.

renegade

renegade

$10,000,000 post #9
with 10 million thats what your gonna do :? it better be a good car :D

P

PoTsHoT

$10,000,000 post #10
evanc said:
Well, half would go to taxes. Then one quarter of that I would pay off my debts (house, loans, etc), maybe buy a new car or something. Then invest the rest.
Way to go big spender..... :?

E

evanc

$10,000,000 post #11
PoTsHoT said:
evanc said:
Way to go big spender..... :?
Sorry for being rational.

M

Made

$10,000,000 post #12
ill buy a mansion and a car invest the rest on somethin and never work for the rest of my life and then burn it all before i die (hell nobody is gettin money that my lazy ass got)

W

WeThePeople

$10,000,000 post #13
I would by a golf course and turn it into the biggest dirt park and concrete park in the world plus a mansion and Nissan Skyline for me. Then I would find Mel Gibson and kick him in the ass (what does that have to do with money? I don't know either)

T

The Worst

$10,000,000 post #14
I would buy a skate park and proudly put a sign that says NO SKATEBOARDS...seriously I would buy a BIG house and bulldoze it off a cliff...then I would buy and elephant and ride it around LA.

K

keep it real

$10,000,000 post #15
ill spend it all on one bike.... gold pated and it'll way ****en heavy as, but it'll be wicked.... then somone would steal it and sell it on ebay the cunts.

T

Trimix

$10,000,000 post #16
evanc said:
You left out high end camera equipment which I KNOW you would buy tons of. :lol:

I would give all mine to Infantry and FOL, and then let Wynex decide what to do with the rest.

E

evanc

$10,000,000 post #17
That would be the remaing chunk of the car/mortages/etc. shit. Hahah

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

$10,000,000 post #18
I would spend it all on socks. That would be a buttload of socks.

renegade

renegade

$10,000,000 post #19
why would you buy 10 million dollars worth of socks , do u really like socks or something

K

keep it real

$10,000,000 post #20
SOCK FETISH!!!!!1

New Topics