1 or all?

• Discuss 1 or all? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; do a majority of you stick to one type of bmx, i.e flatland, dirt, street, or do you go across the whole lot? personally i stick to dirt because i am... ...
  • Tags bike bmx dirt flatland street
S

skin_the_baby

1 or all? post #1
do a majority of you stick to one type of bmx, i.e flatland, dirt, street, or do you go across the whole lot? personally i stick to dirt because i am pretty good at it, but i do ride street alot now aswell.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

1 or all? post #2
pretty much everyone rides all different "genres" of bmx (oh heck, i cant believe i said that) i mean if you are going to ride street, you WILL ride some skate parks sooner or later, and the same thing goes for dirt really. the only reason why you wouldn't ride dirt, or any discipline of bmx is if you dot have the facilities to ride it, eg no trails.

I

infantry43RIDER

1 or all? post #3
yup that is pretty true.

i am a huge street rider...don't ride much of anything else but when there is a park around or trails i will take advantage of that and go ride them.

C

casperh

1 or all? post #4
yeah its like here you have a large shopping square to bmx on and a skatepark so il flatland and street

S

sentaafEQpovar

1 or all? post #5
not to be grimm but eventually every set of trails will be taken, down, and if u *only* ride dirt, either u spend assloads of tme making new ones and finding new spots, or u quite and ride street, or u just quit.... has happened to so many ppl ive known

O

oibmxpunx

1 or all? post #6
i ride park dirt street and race some times

T

trailkillerje

1 or all? post #7
who has got kicked out of a skate park for riding bmx? i did 5 times 3 different parks baby ohh yeah btw a extra story i was in a "skate" park it got boring so i left to get my friend when we got back bmx ppl where holding a kind of rally for the skate park ppl kicking them out because there where too many in the bmx area and some skaters wanted to pratice in the 10 ft rolling in the bike room sucks doesnt it thats my favorite park for ramp riding and now im banned from it

E

EPMD

1 or all? post #8
oibmxpunx said:
i ride park dirt street and race some times
yeah thats the exact same as me

Park maybe 50% of the time
Street about 25%.. (used to be more until they made a park)
trails about 20% of the time... reason is because im not that great at them and theres not too many around me
Racing 5%... race track is out of town and not too many people race

O

oibmxpunx

1 or all? post #9
trailkillerje said:
who has got kicked out of a skate park for riding bmx? i did 5 times 3 different parks baby ohh yeah btw a extra story i was in a "skate" park it got boring so i left to get my friend when we got back bmx ppl where holding a kind of rally for the skate park ppl kicking them out because there where too many in the bmx area and some skaters wanted to pratice in the 10 ft rolling in the bike room sucks doesnt it thats my favorite park for ramp riding and now im banned from it
ive only goten kicked out of one park but thats just cuz they were *** and hated bikers

C

casperh

1 or all? post #10
what about *** bikers then?:lol:

S

sentaafEQpovar

1 or all? post #11
trailkillerje said:
because there where too many in the bmx area
u guys have a bmx park? lucky bastards

was this a public park or private? cuazse if its private, dont bitch they are allowed to do whatever the **** they want, and i respect that

C

casperh

1 or all? post #12
F

federal_rider12

1 or all? post #13
dirt, street, and park every once in a while

P

Pyro insaine

1 or all? post #14
I do Dirt: More forgiving LOLStreet A little vert

L

leon_luxton

1 or all? post #15
i ride flatland ONLY :D

K

kamikaze

1 or all? post #16
I ride street most of the time. I ride my local park some and the AWESOME Louisville skatepark. Ever Heard of it? It OWNS all other skateparks. But I am a man of the streets.

I

infantry43RIDER

1 or all? post #17
yea dude i have seen pictures in mags about that louisville park and it does look amazing...i would love to head down there sometime.

P

ProRyderJohn

1 or all? post #18
I mostly Ride Street...but im thinking about go over to dirt too...Im good at both.

New Topics