or Connect
BMX-Forum.com › Forums › BMX-Forum Community - more stuff › Politics and World Issues › (symbolically) It's over.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(symbolically) It's over.

post #1 of 75
Thread Starter 

Heido Ho neighbor!

Reply

Heido Ho neighbor!

Reply
post #2 of 75
Well that is a relif thank god they're home!
 

 

Quote:S I C K E R N I N G... It's a Sickerning name 

 

Reply
 

 

Quote:S I C K E R N I N G... It's a Sickerning name 

 

Reply
post #3 of 75
Now it's Iran's turn...
post #4 of 75
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by ARRESTMEIRIDEBMX View Post
Well that is a relif thank god they're home!
The British and other troops are still out there though?

Seems silly to me, that America are pulling their troops out first even though let's be honest now America started the whole war.

Samirol will swing by soon and clear things up I'm sure.

Flickr

Quote:
 
Originally Posted by [shortbus]
BMX-F: Where people come to herp so hard that they derp.

 

Reply

Flickr

Quote:
 
Originally Posted by [shortbus]
BMX-F: Where people come to herp so hard that they derp.

 

Reply
post #5 of 75
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sparkles View Post
The British and other troops are still out there though?

Seems silly to me, that America are pulling their troops out first even though let's be honest now America started the whole war.

Samirol will swing by soon and clear things up I'm sure.
Since when was that not considered a fact? I mean, I feel like there was incentive (weather you believe it to be moral or not is your judgement, and that spread into the war, but I would rather not discuss my judgement right now as it's 1AM annnd I want to go to bed after I drink some tea), but that the war was, for all intents and purposes, started by the states.

Heido Ho neighbor!

Reply

Heido Ho neighbor!

Reply
post #6 of 75
its not a real pull out, up to 50k US troops are still going to be in there, but they're going to be renamed "advisers" instead of "combat troops". Advisers and combat troops do the same exact job, but this allows obama to say "i pulled out all combat troops from iraq" to adoring stadiums of democratic party loyalists. theres going to be 10s of thousands of private contractors still in there as well
post #7 of 75
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
Since when was that not considered a fact? I mean, I feel like there was incentive (weather you believe it to be moral or not is your judgement, and that spread into the war, but I would rather not discuss my judgement right now as it's 1AM annnd I want to go to bed after I drink some tea), but that the war was, for all intents and purposes, started by the states.
It's not a fact but it's a fair shout that America were pretty much the contributing factor to it all. The other allied troups had to follow obvioulsy.

I'm not saying other countries didn't agree with it but it was mainly part of Bush' war on terror and about nuclear weapons and such.

Edit- think I read that wrong? Oh well I've just finished a 9 hour shift I'm too tired to care right now.

Flickr

Quote:
 
Originally Posted by [shortbus]
BMX-F: Where people come to herp so hard that they derp.

 

Reply

Flickr

Quote:
 
Originally Posted by [shortbus]
BMX-F: Where people come to herp so hard that they derp.

 

Reply
post #8 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sparkles View Post
It's not a fact but it's a fair shout that America were pretty much the contributing factor to it all. The other allied troups had to follow obvioulsy.

I'm not saying other countries didn't agree with it but it was mainly part of Bush' war on terror and about nuclear weapons and such.

Edit- think I read that wrong? Oh well I've just finished a 9 hour shift I'm too tired to care right now.
Lol.

First of all, allied troops did not have to follow. It was simply in the best interest of the ruling classes worldwide.

Second, calling it "Bush's War on Terror" is ridiculous. As much as the man sucked, the War on Terror has been ongoing since the 1970s and Obama is an equal if not greater proponent to the effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDan
zero cool = epic win
what a classy guy.
9/28/65 - 5/26/10
Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDan
zero cool = epic win
what a classy guy.
9/28/65 - 5/26/10
Reply
post #9 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Cool View Post
Lol.

First of all, allied troops did not have to follow. It was simply in the best interest of the ruling classes worldwide.

Second, calling it "Bush's War on Terror" is ridiculous. As much as the man sucked, the War on Terror has been ongoing since the 1970s and Obama is an equal if not greater proponent to the effort.
No I'd say our choice was pretty much made up for us. If we didn't follow the US would turn around and say a big "**** you, you're on your own from now on".

I'd say Bush did way more than his fair share. Not all of it was him,sure. But at no point did HAVE to continue all this war on terror bullshit.

Flickr

Quote:
 
Originally Posted by [shortbus]
BMX-F: Where people come to herp so hard that they derp.

 

Reply

Flickr

Quote:
 
Originally Posted by [shortbus]
BMX-F: Where people come to herp so hard that they derp.

 

Reply
post #10 of 75
fuck i love a good salmon roll

///M

Reply

///M

Reply
post #11 of 75
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...d3def7ddb0.3c1

Thanks Obama, now that you brought the troops home...seems an issue is starting ALL OVER AGAIN. Just remember 911 and if anything like it happens...you know who to point at.
post #12 of 75
do you think 9/11 happened because we weren't occupying enough arab countries? i dont get your point.

9/11 happened because of US support for Israeli terrorism and its support for Arab dictators
post #13 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia.su View Post
do you think 9/11 happened because we weren't occupying enough arab countries? i dont get your point.

9/11 happened because of US support for Israeli terrorism and its support for Arab dictators
Not getting the point is why there is no need to explain any further as you wouldn't grasp the idea.
post #14 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATRIX View Post
Not getting the point is why there is no need to explain any further as you wouldn't grasp the idea.
Oh lord.

Worst Moderator of the Forums (c)

Reply

Worst Moderator of the Forums (c)

Reply
post #15 of 75
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX View Post
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...d3def7ddb0.3c1

Thanks Obama, now that you brought the troops home...seems an issue is starting ALL OVER AGAIN. Just remember 911 and if anything like it happens...you know who to point at.
Matrix, the Arabs don't hate you or I or even Samirol for that matter... they hate our government because it has been ****ing with them for the past 60-70 years. It's kind of like the schoolyard bully who will eventually find someone that will retaliate against him.

Had we just stuck to our own from the start, none of this would be an issue right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDan
zero cool = epic win
what a classy guy.
9/28/65 - 5/26/10
Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDan
zero cool = epic win
what a classy guy.
9/28/65 - 5/26/10
Reply
post #16 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Cool View Post
Matrix, the Arabs don't hate you or I or even Samirol for that matter... they hate our government because it has been ****ing with them for the past 60-70 years. It's kind of like the schoolyard bully who will eventually find someone that will retaliate against him.

Had we just stuck to our own from the start, none of this would be an issue right now.
Maybe and we could also have the largest Walmart on the planet and no issue now. Seeing we have one, and nobody is going to do anything about it. No reason to really even make threads about it. We can debate all day, but unless someone atleast steps up to the plate...it's an issue with no answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junk View Post
Oh lord.
I've read your posts, your not in a position to remark on facts. If you don't understand a point, explaining it in detail would just confuse you. Hence why I didnt try to explain further.
post #17 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATRIX View Post
Hence why I didnt try to explain further.

Please try. What harm can it do to try?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawn

Alienation are thieving, lying scum.
Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawn

Alienation are thieving, lying scum.
Reply
post #18 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarquin Fintimlinbinwhinbimlim Bus Stop F'tang F'tang Ole Biscuit-Barrel View Post
Please try. What harm can it do to try?
he'll look like a bigger idiot
post #19 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATRIX View Post
I've read your posts, your not in a position to remark on facts
Did I even mention anything about facts? Why are you getting so defensive because of a simple two word post?

YOU didn't post any facts or even supposed facts in your post, so how could I be remarking on them?

Worst Moderator of the Forums (c)

Reply

Worst Moderator of the Forums (c)

Reply
post #20 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia.su View Post

do you think 9/11 happened because we weren't occupying enough arab countries? i dont get your point.

9/11 happened because of US support for Israeli terrorism and its support for Arab dictators


You're completely right.  It's all the fault of the United States, absolutely nothing to do with a bunch of Muslim extremists.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Politics and World Issues
BMX-Forum.com › Forums › BMX-Forum Community - more stuff › Politics and World Issues › (symbolically) It's over.