or Connect

Posts by FeeblegrindBMXer

I think im just gonna stick with the US, sorry.  
Sorry not quite sure what you mean by ship to the NL?
Yes still for sale.  It's a 20.5 toptube and ill $250 flat and that includes shipping.  
Everything listed is in amazing condition.  I only rode a few times this summer and most of these parts are brand new.  Let me know if you are interested and would like to see individual pics. $250 shipped takes the bike.   Frame: Colony Teddy - Stem: Profile Acoustic - Bars: Odyssey Double Space (Uncut) - Forks: Odyssey Race CS2 painted black - Odyssey twisted Pc's Wheels: Sun Envy rims with stock kink hubs painted gold. Seat: Stock...
Im sorry the stem is sold but I will take 35 plus shipping for the bars!
I'm not sure what all goes into sending something across the border but if you are willing to pay for the shipping and it wasn't too complicated I'd be perfectly find with it.   
Sorry I'm not looking for any trades.  The tires are in excellent condition.  I put them on in the beginning of the summer and only rode at a smooth concrete park less than 10 times.  
It has a 20.5'' TT and I believe its a V1
Everything listed is in amazing condition.  I only rode a few times this summer and most of these parts are brand new.  Let me know if you are interested and would like to see individual pics.   Frame: Colony Teddy - 70 Stem: Profile Acoustic - 25 Bars: Odyssey Double Space (Uncut) - 40 Forks: Odyssey Race CS2 painted black - 60 Odyssey twisted Pc's - free with purchase of something else Wheels: Sun Envy rims with stock kink hubs painted gold. - Seat:...
people are going to judge you just for being on a "little kids bike" anyways so wear your helmet and be safe.  Who cares what people think, they're opinion has no effect on your life if you don't want it to.